Watson Pharmaceuticals IT Asset Management Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

IT Asset Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Interviewed with a Director and Ass. Director in the IT department at Parsippany. Both were extremely professional during the interview. Both knew what they wanted in a candidate and conveyed that during interview. Both were very professional/nice throughout the whole process.

The external recruiter used by Watson was very weak. Did not ask for my feedback on the interview nor followed up with me. I had to follow up with her numerous times only to be told in one line that the company would pass. I received no feedback on my interview nor any info on why the organization passed. This was a great disservice to the 4+hrs spent on this interview. The recruiter throughout the whole process was very unresponsive and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Ok Sell yourself to me on why I should give you this job.   Answer Question