Watson Pharmaceuticals

21 candidate interviews

Principal Scientist Interview

Principal Scientist
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals in June 2012.

Interview Details – This was a whole day process. Had to meet with different departments and had a luncheon during which the interview continued. There was a power point presentation and had to summarize a clinical trial result.
The one on one interview and group one was nice and friendly but I observed what looked like hostility during the lunch....I cannot confirm this.
There was no question asked after the presentation though there were about 20 people in the room and an opportunity to ask questions was given by the moderator,
Generally, very nice people.

Interview Question – Summarizing the clinical trial result   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Tax

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals in January 2010.

Interview Details – Phone Interview. In-person Interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Production Operator Interview

Production Operator
Davie, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals in July 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview, next was a 1 on 1 interview with several management, and then if they see you are a good candidate to the company they make you an offer.

Interview Question – None, be yourself and answer the most you can to the best of your knowledge   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Weston, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals in June 2010.

Interview Details – I submitted my application online in November 2008, I received a call back in February 2009. HR was the medium of contact and indicated their interest in my skills set. The interview consisted of two managers, very easy going. I was asked the "sell a pen" interview question. They were very informative of the overall job description.

Interview Question – Sell me a pen.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation. The company was set on what they were willing to give.

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
Weston, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals in February 2012.

Interview Details – Got a call from HR around 2 weeks before the interview. Was interviewed by the director of business analysis, the general manager and HR manager in one day. Asked me about the company, my school and prior experience. In general the interview was good and pretty straightforward. Everybody seems to be nice in this company. The culture is also more relaxed than other places.

Interview Question – Tell me what you know about Anda?   Answer Question

Executive Director Interview

Executive Director
Parsippany, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals in March 2011.

Interview Details – Went through 11 interviews including HR

Interview Question – Company was struggling with getting IT systems under control and preparing for upcoming wave of manufacturing growth and hence most of the interviewers simply wanted to find out how I would prepare them for the challenges ahead.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Cash and stock bonus was very good but insufficient increase in base salary.

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals in May 2009.

Interview Details – It was extremely quick.

Interview Question – Are you prepared to take a step back in your career for this opportunity?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very little negotiation.

Senior Scientist Interview

Senior Scientist

I applied online - interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals in February 2009.

Interview Details – HR, Hiring manager, coworker, director

Senior Scientist Interview

Senior Scientist

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals.

Interview Details – telephonic and onsite interview

Interview Question – technical interview   Answer Question

QA Specialist Interview

QA Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals.

Interview Details – Applied online. I got a very short, over the phone interview. It was about 15 minutes long with basic questions about my skills and a few behavioral questions. A week later, they called me for an in person interview. Most questions were behavioral. Nothing too technical. Interview was about 30 minutes long. Good corporate culture, friendly atmosphere.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years? How do you think this position can help you get there?   Answer Question

Worked for Watson Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!