Watson Pharmaceuticals

Updated Aug 6, 2014
Updated Aug 6, 2014

2.5

Business Systems Analyst III Interview

I made an appt for a telephone interview with a rep named Lori, she did not call the first time. We rescheduled, and again, she missed the call. We went through this three more times until I asked for her number, she was away from the desk when i called.
    This group is incredibley unorganized, a waste of time.

Interview Questions

Unorganized, do not waste your time

Mechanical Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals.

Watson is in a heavy expansion process all over the place and as such is hiring a handful of various level engineers. The process was simple, and non threatening for myself (I had an internal contact) however the job as explained in the interview was not a match for my skills or desire.

Interview Questions
    • I was not asked any difficult questions or unexpected.   Answer Question

Process Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals in May 2009.

nothing to it . just tell them what they want to hear

easy

Service Support Analyst Interview

There was a phone screen with an HR representative. This interview was a 10 minute airport test at which time I was told that I would receive a call to schedule the next interview. I received a call the next day to setup a time for an on-site interview. While onsite I interviewed with the hiring manager and branch leadership.

Interview Questions
    • There were no hard questions - the interviews were 95% behavioral in nature.   Answer Question

QA Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals.

Applied online. I got a very short, over the phone interview. It was about 15 minutes long with basic questions about my skills and a few behavioral questions. A week later, they called me for an in person interview. Most questions were behavioral. Nothing too technical. Interview was about 30 minutes long. Good corporate culture, friendly atmosphere.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 10 years? How do you think this position can help you get there?   Answer Question

Plant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

The process took a dayinterviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals in October 2008.

just a phone interview. Went back and forth. Late in the process, another candidate that had worked for the company previously was preferred, so process ended.

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals in March 2012.

I applied for the position of Engineering Intern through my school's Career Center.
    I submitted my resume through the career center's system and a week later I was emailed an invitation for an on campus interview.

The interview was conducted on a Wednesday morning at my school's career center.
    I arrived about 10 minutes before the interview and made small talk with some of the other candidates. Turns out they were looking for several positions, and so there were different H.R.s on campus that day.

When I finally got called up, I noticed that the gentleman who interviewed me was plainly dressed. A polo shirt and some docker slacks. We walked down the hallway and into the interview room. We immediately started talking about subjects that had little to do with my actual interview (subjects mainly about what he does now and the companies that he worked with previously.)

The interviewer is a mechanical engineer, and so he did not project the style or attitude that a typical H.R. does. It almost felt as if someone in upper management said, "hey bob, you're an engineer... go to this school and find us an intern!"

the actual interview consisted of 5 generic behavioral questions such as.
    "Describe a situation where you had to work in a team and you demonstrated leadership...."
    or "What had been your biggest challenge and how did you overcome it?"

Overall the interview was straight forward and I felt that I did well, then again... I spoke with other peers who where interviewed and we all agreed that it felt that interviewer didn't even want to be there; so none of us were ever sure what to think.

Final Verdict: Still waiting for a response.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a scenario where you had to work in a team and you demonstrated leadership?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals in November 2011.

The interview process was brief and significantly confusing. Seemed to be more of a personal chat than an exploration of experience, skills and potential fit with the position. Not sure what the company was looking for - but they apparently did not find it in any of the candidates they interviewed as the job was reposted to job boards the following week.

Regulatory Affairs Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

The process took a dayinterviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals in March 2012.

Very good and not at all stressful. Interviewed with five different people - all were friendly and nice.

QA Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals in November 2011.

interview iwth HOD of dept general as easy
    Then finally with HR manager for confirmation

Interview Questions
    no negotiations as it was contractual type job