Watson Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

2.5

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davie, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Davie, FL) in July 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, next was a 1 on 1 interview with several management, and then if they see you are a good candidate to the company they make you an offer.

Interview Questions

• None, be yourself and answer the most you can to the best of your knowledge   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weston, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Weston, FL) in June 2010.

Interview

I submitted my application online in November 2008, I received a call back in February 2009. HR was the medium of contact and indicated their interest in my skills set. The interview consisted of two managers, very easy going. I was asked the "sell a pen" interview question. They were very informative of the overall job description.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No real negotiation. The company was set on what they were willing to give.

Process Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Corona, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

nothing to it . just tell them what they want to hear

Negotiation

easy

Senior Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals in February 2009.

Interview

HR, Hiring manager, coworker, director

Plant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2008.

Interview

just a phone interview. Went back and forth. Late in the process, another candidate that had worked for the company previously was preferred, so process ended.

QA Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Applied online. I got a very short, over the phone interview. It was about 15 minutes long with basic questions about my skills and a few behavioral questions. A week later, they called me for an in person interview. Most questions were behavioral. Nothing too technical. Interview was about 30 minutes long. Good corporate culture, friendly atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years? How do you think this position can help you get there?   Answer Question

IT Asset Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Interviewed with a Director and Ass. Director in the IT department at Parsippany. Both were extremely professional during the interview. Both knew what they wanted in a candidate and conveyed that during interview. Both were very professional/nice throughout the whole process. The external recruiter used by Watson was very weak. Did not ask for my feedback on the interview nor followed up with me. I had to follow up with her numerous times only to be told in one line that the company would pass. I received no feedback on my interview nor any info on why the organization passed. This was a great disservice to the 4+hrs spent on this interview. The recruiter throughout the whole process was very unresponsive and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Ok Sell yourself to me on why I should give you this job.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Watson is in a heavy expansion process all over the place and as such is hiring a handful of various level engineers. The process was simple, and non threatening for myself (I had an internal contact) however the job as explained in the interview was not a match for my skills or desire.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked any difficult questions or unexpected.   Answer Question

QA Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Mumbai (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

interview iwth HOD of dept general as easy Then finally with HR manager for confirmation

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations as it was contractual type job

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals in November 2011.

Interview

The interview process was brief and significantly confusing. Seemed to be more of a personal chat than an exploration of experience, skills and potential fit with the position. Not sure what the company was looking for - but they apparently did not find it in any of the candidates they interviewed as the job was reposted to job boards the following week.