Watson Pharmaceuticals

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative Interview

Weston, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals in June 2010.

Interview Details – I submitted my application online in November 2008, I received a call back in February 2009. HR was the medium of contact and indicated their interest in my skills set. The interview consisted of two managers, very easy going. I was asked the "sell a pen" interview question. They were very informative of the overall job description.

Interview Question – Sell me a pen.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation. The company was set on what they were willing to give.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

The process took a day - interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals in November 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was brief and significantly confusing. Seemed to be more of a personal chat than an exploration of experience, skills and potential fit with the position. Not sure what the company was looking for - but they apparently did not find it in any of the candidates they interviewed as the job was reposted to job boards the following week.

Interview Question – What do you know about Watson Pharmaceuticals?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Watson Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Watson Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Watson Pharmaceuticals employees and interview candidates.