Watson Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.5

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weston, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Weston, FL) in June 2010.

Interview

I submitted my application online in November 2008, I received a call back in February 2009. HR was the medium of contact and indicated their interest in my skills set. The interview consisted of two managers, very easy going. I was asked the "sell a pen" interview question. They were very informative of the overall job description.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No real negotiation. The company was set on what they were willing to give.

Other Interview Reviews for Watson Pharmaceuticals

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals in November 2011.

Interview

The interview process was brief and significantly confusing. Seemed to be more of a personal chat than an exploration of experience, skills and potential fit with the position. Not sure what the company was looking for - but they apparently did not find it in any of the candidates they interviewed as the job was reposted to job boards the following week.

Interview Questions