Watson Pharmaceuticals

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Weston, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals in June 2010.

Interview Details – I submitted my application online in November 2008, I received a call back in February 2009. HR was the medium of contact and indicated their interest in my skills set. The interview consisted of two managers, very easy going. I was asked the "sell a pen" interview question. They were very informative of the overall job description.

Interview Question – Sell me a pen.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation. The company was set on what they were willing to give.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

The process took a day - interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals in November 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was brief and significantly confusing. Seemed to be more of a personal chat than an exploration of experience, skills and potential fit with the position. Not sure what the company was looking for - but they apparently did not find it in any of the candidates they interviewed as the job was reposted to job boards the following week.

Interview Question – What do you know about Watson Pharmaceuticals?   Answer Question

Worked for Watson Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!