Watson Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Weston, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weston, FL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals in June 2010.

I submitted my application online in November 2008, I received a call back in February 2009. HR was the medium of contact and indicated their interest in my skills set. The interview consisted of two managers, very easy going. I was asked the "sell a pen" interview question. They were very informative of the overall job description.

Interview Questions
No real negotiation. The company was set on what they were willing to give.

Other Interview Reviews for Watson Pharmaceuticals

Sales Representative Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals in November 2011.

The interview process was brief and significantly confusing. Seemed to be more of a personal chat than an exploration of experience, skills and potential fit with the position. Not sure what the company was looking for - but they apparently did not find it in any of the candidates they interviewed as the job was reposted to job boards the following week.

Interview Questions

Worked for Watson Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!