Watt+Company

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Account Executive/Account Coordinator Interview

Assistant Account Executive/Account Coordinator
Cleveland, OH

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Watt+Company in October 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for the Assistant Account Executive position and was unpleasantly surprised to hear that it was just on their website for show. They pitched the benefits of working there before dropping the bit that they only wanted unpaid interns. Reconsider them- its not going to be worth it.

Interview Question – Tell me about your PR/Marketing Experiences   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The position I applied for was supposed to be a paying job. I was then offered a unpaid internship at the interview. From the looks of it, this happens to almost all applicants.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Watt+Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Watt+Company interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Watt+Company employees and interview candidates.