Watts Water Technologies

Interviews for Top Jobs at Watts Water Technologies

Material Handler II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, NH

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Watts Water Technologies in October 2014.

Got a call from HR stating they were very impressed with my resume and were shocked that they had missed someone like me, in the hiring process. They claimed, an employee was out on a workers compensation claim and they needed to fill this position. I explained I had one vehicle and that 3rd shift wasn't ideal for me because of this fact it had conflicted with my girlfriends hours. They were not too concerned and hired me for the first shift. I use hired lightly. I was told by HR on the day of my interview, that she was going to take care of getting me paid through payroll but the wait time was a reason for her to send me to an agency that would handle this. I was curious as to why but felt it was an honest thing they were requesting. I went to the agency filled out some papers w-2 and questions, proceeded to an office where I was asked to submit a drug screening by way of oral sampling. I was given a handbook and was released with the impression I was hired by the employer . I found later, it was a deception. I worked for several weeks at 50 hrs plus weekend hours normally 6 hrs on Saturday's . I had missed one half day due to an appointment that was pre work related and a month later, was subjected to a back ailment not affiliated with work and took a half day and one full day to heal a lower back cramp. As explained to HR and direct supervisor I did not want something worse to come of this unknown ailment. I was able to resolve my ailment through self help and care. I returned to work the next following day. The following week, I worked a full 50 hour week as requested, on Friday in traffic, I get a phone call from the agency that my contract was ended by HR.

All about what my salary expectations were.

Painter/Assembly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Pauls, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Watts Water Technologies in May 2012.

It was simple got a call took a drug test and after 2 weeks I got the job

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult is getting a pay raise.I say if you want to work for this company I am speaking of the Saint Pauls NC company try and get the salary you want up front because rasies don't come easy 10 to 30 cents a year and that is if it got pass up front.   Answer Question
    • I have been there 2 years and I am the Head Powder Coat painter been that since I started working there. When I started I made $10.50 hour now I make $10.80 an hour.Pay raise don't even ask Not what I want.The pay is not good and you work very hard. I turn out 50 to 110 hours of work each day.They want to get a Min. of 39 hour a day.So yes I double that most days.   Answer Question
    There was none offer it was $10.50 and I did not have a job so I took it.Now after 2 years and I am the Head Powder Coat painter been that for since I started working there. I make $10.80 an hour.Not what I want.

Mechanical Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Pauls, NC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Watts Water Technologies in April 2012.

Talked with HR first, then plant director, then two fellow designers I'd be working with. After the interview process, I filled out an application. Had a job offer a week later.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary. I think I asked more questions of them then they of me.   Answer Question