Wausau Financial Systems

www.wausaufs.com

Wausau Financial Systems Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wausau Financial Systems

Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wausau Financial Systems.

First interview is via phone
    2nd was with the hiring manager and director of the department
    if the 2nd goes well you will immediately get the 3rd with HR
    They will then follow up with a job offer and email you the compensations associated with it

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you would configure a layer 3 cisco switch via command line interface.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wausau Financial Systems.

Brief phone interview with HR followed by interview with hiring manager(s) for up to 2 hours. Questions are generic in nature with only some being specific to WFS solutions to see if\what you know about the product offerings or company. Gathering information about a potential hires skills and behaviors is done through the use of behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to stand up for a decision you made
      even though other important people were opposed to that decision.

View Answer

Found a better job that was not located in central WI

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wausau, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wausau, WI

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Wausau Financial Systems in May 2012.

After initial phone screen, it took quite a while to hear back. Apparently this was because of scheduling because, after being contacted to come in for in-person interviews, I met with 7 people in the same day over several hours. Fairly grueling process. I was also brought back on another occasion to interview with another person and had several short phone interviews with others. This was one of the most in-depth interview processes I have ever seen - I suppose the company wants to make absolutely sure you will get along with everyone you will need to work with.

Be patient, as it can take quite a while between any communication from the company during the hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • Asked what I would do long term in the position, which can be really difficult to answer when you are still fairly unfamiliar with the inner workings or "real" current situation.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was direct and frank between all parties. Took less than a few days.

Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mosinee, WI

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Wausau Financial Systems in January 2012.

HR Phone interview follow by face to face interview with Director and manager. HR questions are questions like why do you want to work here?
    Director and manager questions are mostly behavioral interview questions like how do you handle conflict with another employee?

Interview Questions
    There was no room for negotiations. I just accept the job.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mosinee, WI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wausau Financial Systems in September 2010.

Met with other developers and development management