Wave Broadband Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2015

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wave Broadband

NOC Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Wave Broadband.

Interview

Very relaxed. One on one, to small team face to face ie 2 interviewees. Though not required I recommend you show up looking Professional, no jeans and T-Shirts. Dress For Success.

Interview Questions

• You need to know your OSI Model. Have a grasp of ITIL concepts, and crises management.   1 Answer

Payroll Interview

Application

interviewed at Wave Broadband in April 2014.

Interview

I did a phone interview, and may be contacted about the next steps.

Interview Questions

• None, actually. There were zero behavioral interview questions at all.   Answer Question

Customer Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wave Broadband.

Interview

Easy they hire anyone

Negotiation

There's no negotiation

Tech Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wave Broadband (Kirkland, WA).

Interview

They had one actual interview and after that if you got accepted they would call you back in to sign forms and complete the application process. Also you had to take a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was too difficult or out of the ordinary. Mostly standard questions like "describe a time where you had to go above and beyond for a customer". It was a very relaxed atmosphere as the people who were interviewing me were very chill.   Answer Question

Tech Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wave Broadband in November 2012.

Interview

I emailed in my resume. I had an interview but they were not hiring at that time. A few weeks later (maybe 2) I as contacted by phone and email. I was offered to position and had to come in and talk about the job responsibilities and get drug tested. Then I starts about 1 month after that.

Interview Questions

• I cant remember the question but I know that I totally bombed it and I felt like such an idiot and I thought I blew the entire interview. But I had tech support experience with a competitor so I was very familiar with how it works and I was basically asked how I would respond to people when they make outrageous statements about conspiracies against Fox News (bc it often has tiling), and any conflicts and resolution with a former co worker and how to deal with irate customers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A