Wawa

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wawa.

Interview Details – Was frist reached out to from a recruiter and conducted a phone interview. Completed two face-to-face interviews that seemed more about getting to know my character than my experience.

Interview Question – Was asked how do you start your day. Answered by going through different walkthroughs and reports to determine what my focus should be. They were looking for the answer to include "Say hi to staff".   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I initially declined because the salary was too low for my needs. Two weeks later I received a call from a recruiter who placed me with a different area manager who was able to hire at a higher rate.

Barrington, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Wawa in January 2012.

Interview Details – Be patient, they make you wait to get your reaction

Interview Question – what would you do if you saw your boss stealing   View Answer

Reason for Declining – not what I thought it would be

Very Easy Interview

Paulsboro, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at Wawa in March 2009.

Interview Details – Interview was very pleasant and laid-back. Asked typical interview questions. Entire interview lasted 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate.

Assistant Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wawa in May 2008.

Interview Details – Looking for people that are hard working, positive attitudes with no outside life. Culture is portrayed as one of a family atmosphere, and caring about the employees. Have some retail skills and be prepared to answer alot of questions about teamwork.

Interview Question – Tell me about your background.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary

Worked for Wawa? Contribute to the Community!