Wawa Csa Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2015
Updated Feb 2, 2015

2.0

CSA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wawa (Bensalem, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and the applications was very easy. It took about 2-3 weeks for an interview. I called them to see the staus of my application and it took them a week to get that done. They called me and had me come in for an interview. The questions were basic ( "why Wawa? Why should we hire you?") It was a short interview. I called back a week later (today) and found out I got the job.

Interview Questions

• "Do you mind taking the trash out or cleaning?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got the job and they accepted my pay offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Wawa

CSA Interview

Interview

I applied for the position online and stopped by the store to let them know I'd applied. It took nearly a month to get the interview, and the interviewer had no questions for me. It was really painless

Interview Questions

• There was a problem that required the interviewer's attention, so basically I just wrote my availability.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for an amount, I was told it was too high and they offered me less. I responded that I would accept the pay offered, if I would get the amount I requested at the end of my probaton period. We agreed.

At the end of my probation, they tried to offer me less and I said I would not accept that, and I got the rate I originally requested

CSA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wawa.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process. Took a bit to get the background check and interview scheduled.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I would try to get a better understanding on how they submit information on pay.

CSA Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Wawa.

Interview

First interview is over the phone. Second is a walk in. Interview consist of life events and decisions you made according to the event. Most questions sound like "Tell me about a time you were in an unsafe environment and what you did to correct it. Wawa is all about safety and customer service.

Interview Questions

• All questions were similar but most were you sharing specific problems you had in the past   Answer Question

CSA Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wawa (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

Went into the store with my resume and was contacted the next day. Came in for a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation

CSA Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Wawa (Pierre, SD) in October 2009.

Interview

A relatively simple one on one interview. Exactly what you would expect from a place like Wawa. Lady was nice, but I botched a couple of the behavioral questions.

I recommend coming up with various interesting situations before hand that you can pull out if you get stuck. This will result in you looking much better as if you can quickly think on your feet.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were in a position of leadership   Answer Question

CSA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wawa (South River, NJ) in January 2009.

Interview

I applied for the position online, and was contacted by the Store Manager. After speaking twice on the phone, I came in for a one on one interview with him. The interview was pretty straightforward. He asked what skills I had that would make me valuable to the company. Because of my previous customer service experience, he didn't take too much convincing before offering me a position.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question I was asked was, "What makes the sandwiches you make so good?" This was in response to my assertion that I would make a good addition to the team because I'm good at making sandwiches.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase took place two days after my face to face interview. I was initially offered $8/hour. I countered with $10/hour, and we settled on $8.50/hour plus a $.50/hour bonus for working the overnight shift. Although I had applied for a position inside the store, the store manager told me that I would have to shave my facial hair in order to work inside, and offered me a position pumping gas outside.

CSA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wawa in May 2011.

Interview

Had first interview with the fresh food manager on thursday afternoon. Got the call for my second interview within 15 minutes after the interview. Met and interviewed with the general manager on friday afternoon. Offered the job on saturday. Accepted. Came in tuesday to fill in paperwork. started training the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in your work experience when you had to handle alot of things going on at once. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What do you think is the best way to handle an irrate customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didnt feel the need to negotiate and i'm not even sure if it is negotiable because you are up for a raise after your first 2 months.

CSA Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wawa in September 2009.

Interview

short and to the point

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiating you get what they give you