Wawa Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2015
Updated Mar 27, 2015

2.1

Customer Service Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Wawa.

The interview at the time was very simple seeing as I had a family member working there already. When hiring I believe they look for good working people with some work background. I've noticed when hiring for some one who has never worked before this company is a good starting job, I believe it does a good job on training on all basis for future use. Interview process usually is thirty minutes long. I have seen in the past some managers just pick people to get them in the job and later find out they should have been better when people quit on them.

Interview Questions
  • How many hours could I work in a week.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wawa

Customer Service Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wawa.

Phone Interview which I was asked about my background and how I enjoyed working with the pubic, Face to Face interview, I was told it was important that I was interested in my job and that the phone interview had been important to see how my personality came across.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Havertown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Havertown, PA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wawa.

The interview process may vary from store to store, overall is was a pleasant experience. The AGM prints out an interview sheet and asks and records question off of a pre existing process dictated by corporate. Some store managers might have additional questions or scenarios for you to describe, but overall the interview was about 30 min or so.

Interview Questions
    • Describe what why you feel it is important to be a part of a team and to work as a team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Wawa.

My first interview was a phone interview. Super easy, a few quick questions and he asked for my social security number for my background! I passed my background (can't work there with a record) and a few weeks later, I was asked to come in. Very laid back interview that lasted for 30 minutes. Got a call back a few weeks later. Overall, the questions were simple and needed no extra thought if you had experience (which I did) for that position.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Set price. Waaaaay above minimum wage! After 60 days, there is a new hire raise once you start working. Well worth it!

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wawa in September 2014.

The interview process was very easy. To easy! He was very nice, very friendly, and he appeared to be a fun person to work with. I was prepared for him to ask me the values of the company, company motto, something about the company, but the questions were just really easy.

Interview Questions
    • Why Wawa? What did you do on your last job? When can you start? What hours do you prefer? I'm just waiting for your back ground check to come back and as soon as it does I'll call you. I never heard from him, so I called him. He called me back and left a message saying it's no rush and to call him back when ever. So I knew from that he wasn't hiring me. I don't know why if someone isn't interested in hiring you they just don't tell you that. Why play head games? Just be honest! Why tell the person your going to call them when you know darn well you aren't.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mays Landing, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Mays Landing, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wawa in August 2014.

Applied online and was called a few months later to come in for an interview. The questions were pretty basic. Nothing too challenging. I had questions like: What other jobs have you had? What benefits would you bring? Why should we hire you? Do you have flexible hours? Do you work good with a team?

Interview Questions
    • What benefits would you bring to the Wawa team?   View Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wawa.

The Hiring and Interview Process consisted of two parts. First one must complete an online application process which consisted of background questions about education, personality, and desire for employment. The second component was an in store interview with the store manager which included questions about abilities and your facing adversity.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were fairly straightforward, none were exceedingly difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wawa in March 2014.

The process is kind of long. It will take them a week to set up an interview and then the following week you'll meet with the general manager. Both of my interviews were in person, they were both very nice. Nothing unexpected; general questions. They want a lot of examples though and an upbeat person

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to follow your last job stores policy?   Answer Question
    Nothing really to negotiate then and there. You won't discuss pay until your getting officially hired in. I mostly talked about scheduling and how I'm in school and he was alright with that.

Customer Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Wawa.

Phone call from General Manager, asking for a time for an interview for the position, standard interviewing questions like: "Tell me a time when *blank*". or "What would you do if you saw *blank*"?, after hiring CSA's are given 40 hours per week during training and then are cut back to 25-30 after a month or so. The overall culture is friendly and inviting but also very extreme and a "pedal to the metal" attitude after the employee is fully "trained".

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you did not succeed at something, even though your manager told you it has to be done right without error.   View Answer
    the manager locks down the hourly pay at the get go, in order to "avoid confusion" but honestly they do this because they don't haggle very well and it was apparent during the hiring process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wawa in February 2014.

I applied online got a call week later for a phone interview then a 1 on 1 then followed by a 2 on 1 interview

Interview Questions
    • There was really No difficult Question they Are were tell me a time when type questions.   Answer Question
    10.00