Wawa Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wawa (Orlando, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

All in all the process took 2 full weeks from when I applied online to when I got offered the position. I heard back from Wawa four days after I submitted my online application. There was a fairly easy phone interview asking me things like why I wanted to be apart of Wawa and verifying that I was willing to work overnight shifts/holidays. At the end of that phone call I was asked to come in for a face to face interview the following day. The face to face interview was pretty average. The manger who interviewed me was friendly and by the end of the interview we were just having a normal conversation. I did prepare for my face to face interview on here by looking at the questions that other people had posted.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you succeeded as part of a team. Describe a time where you failed as part of a team. Describe a time where you went out of your way to make a customers experience more special.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wawa

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wawa in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty simple. I went in for about 20 minutes and had a pretty low key conversation with the manager about availability, hours, etc. He then set up a time for me to meet later in the day with the other manager, who I went in and met with for an even shorter time. Both were extremely friendly and asked very basic interview questions from a corporate assigned list of stock questions.

Interview Questions

• A lot of example type questions, like: Tell me about a time where you were able to boost enthusiasm in others? Or have you ever encountered a time when you had a follow a policy that you didn't like and how did you deal with that?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Wawa.

Interview

Manager was good, interview went fast and I got hired. He didnt really ask me much on the interview. He was eager to hire people. I needed a job and he made me feel comfortable to work there.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Wawa.

Interview

The interview at the time was very simple seeing as I had a family member working there already. When hiring I believe they look for good working people with some work background. I've noticed when hiring for some one who has never worked before this company is a good starting job, I believe it does a good job on training on all basis for future use. Interview process usually is thirty minutes long. I have seen in the past some managers just pick people to get them in the job and later find out they should have been better when people quit on them.

Interview Questions

• How many hours could I work in a week.   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Wawa.

Interview

Phone Interview which I was asked about my background and how I enjoyed working with the pubic, Face to Face interview, I was told it was important that I was interested in my job and that the phone interview had been important to see how my personality came across.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Havertown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wawa (Havertown, PA).

Interview

The interview process may vary from store to store, overall is was a pleasant experience. The AGM prints out an interview sheet and asks and records question off of a pre existing process dictated by corporate. Some store managers might have additional questions or scenarios for you to describe, but overall the interview was about 30 min or so.

Interview Questions

• Describe what why you feel it is important to be a part of a team and to work as a team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Wawa (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

My first interview was a phone interview. Super easy, a few quick questions and he asked for my social security number for my background! I passed my background (can't work there with a record) and a few weeks later, I was asked to come in. Very laid back interview that lasted for 30 minutes. Got a call back a few weeks later. Overall, the questions were simple and needed no extra thought if you had experience (which I did) for that position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Set price. Waaaaay above minimum wage! After 60 days, there is a new hire raise once you start working. Well worth it!

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wawa (Chesapeake, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. To easy! He was very nice, very friendly, and he appeared to be a fun person to work with. I was prepared for him to ask me the values of the company, company motto, something about the company, but the questions were just really easy.

Interview Questions

• Why Wawa? What did you do on your last job? When can you start? What hours do you prefer? I'm just waiting for your back ground check to come back and as soon as it does I'll call you. I never heard from him, so I called him. He called me back and left a message saying it's no rush and to call him back when ever. So I knew from that he wasn't hiring me. I don't know why if someone isn't interested in hiring you they just don't tell you that. Why play head games? Just be honest! Why tell the person your going to call them when you know darn well you aren't.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mays Landing, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wawa (Mays Landing, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was called a few months later to come in for an interview. The questions were pretty basic. Nothing too challenging. I had questions like: What other jobs have you had? What benefits would you bring? Why should we hire you? Do you have flexible hours? Do you work good with a team?

Interview Questions

• What benefits would you bring to the Wawa team?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wawa.

Interview

The Hiring and Interview Process consisted of two parts. First one must complete an online application process which consisted of background questions about education, personality, and desire for employment. The second component was an in store interview with the store manager which included questions about abilities and your facing adversity.

Interview Questions

• The questions were fairly straightforward, none were exceedingly difficult or unexpected   Answer Question