Wawa Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

2.2

26 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online - interviewed at Wawa.

My first interview was a phone interview. Super easy, a few quick questions and he asked for my social security number for my background! I passed my background (can't work there with a record) and a few weeks later, I was asked to come in. Very laid back interview that lasted for 30 minutes. Got a call back a few weeks later. Overall, the questions were simple and needed no extra thought if you had experience (which I did) for that position.

Interview Questions
No negotiation. Set price. Waaaaay above minimum wage! After 60 days, there is a new hire raise once you start working. Well worth it!

Other Interview Reviews for Wawa

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Perkasie, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perkasie, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wawa in September 2012.

First is a phone interview, and then an in person interview, and then online training. The phone interview is very simple, and the questions asked in person are easy enough as long as thought is provided behind each response.

Interview Questions
    • What is an example of a time you had to problem solve in a group setting where you were the leader?   Answer Question

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wawa.

The Hiring and Interview Process consisted of two parts. First one must complete an online application process which consisted of background questions about education, personality, and desire for employment. The second component was an in store interview with the store manager which included questions about abilities and your facing adversity.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were fairly straightforward, none were exceedingly difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wawa in March 2014.

The process is kind of long. It will take them a week to set up an interview and then the following week you'll meet with the general manager. Both of my interviews were in person, they were both very nice. Nothing unexpected; general questions. They want a lot of examples though and an upbeat person

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to follow your last job stores policy?   Answer Question
    Nothing really to negotiate then and there. You won't discuss pay until your getting officially hired in. I mostly talked about scheduling and how I'm in school and he was alright with that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Media, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Media, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wawa in June 2010.

Interviewed by the AGM most times. Process is pretty simple and straightforward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Wawa in January 2014.

Put in online application and got a call back for a phone interview which was conducted. The manager said they need a background check( which mine is clean, never had issues with the law and have a permit to carry) which will take about three days and they haven't call me back yet and that was two weeks ago.

Interview Questions
    • What do have to offer to this company?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wawa in February 2014.

I applied online got a call week later for a phone interview then a 1 on 1 then followed by a 2 on 1 interview

Interview Questions
    • There was really No difficult Question they Are were tell me a time when type questions.   Answer Question
    10.00

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wawa.

Called about 1.5 weeks later after applying online. Conducted a phone interview which caught me off guard. In person interview in a cramped office as I sat on a stool. Manager was very nice; too bad I never worked with him. Very quick process and the in person only was a few questions.

Interview Questions
    Paid above minimum wage to start. Small raise after 3 months or something.

Customer Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Wawa.

Phone call from General Manager, asking for a time for an interview for the position, standard interviewing questions like: "Tell me a time when *blank*". or "What would you do if you saw *blank*"?, after hiring CSA's are given 40 hours per week during training and then are cut back to 25-30 after a month or so. The overall culture is friendly and inviting but also very extreme and a "pedal to the metal" attitude after the employee is fully "trained".

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you did not succeed at something, even though your manager told you it has to be done right without error.   View Answer
    the manager locks down the hourly pay at the get go, in order to "avoid confusion" but honestly they do this because they don't haggle very well and it was apparent during the hiring process.

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wawa.

You fill out your application online which includes a test that should not be very hard to pass. It is a typical test for retail stores and some may be familiar with it. There is a background check, and once a candidate passes all these an interview is set up.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of questions detailing why you would be an asset to the company, and asking of specific events where you helped someone out.   View Answer

Worked for Wawa? Contribute to the Community!