Wawa

2.3

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Wawa.

Situational questions focused on leadership skills versus tech knowledge

Interview Questions
    One offer no counter offers

Cgl Interview

Very lengthy interview process. Ask a lot of situational questions and questions about working with different groups of people with different values and religions, cultures, etc...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wawa in January 2014.

Put in online application and got a call back for a phone interview which was conducted. The manager said they need a background check( which mine is clean, never had issues with the law and have a permit to carry) which will take about three days and they haven't call me back yet and that was two weeks ago.

Interview Questions
    • What do have to offer to this company?   View Answer

Assistant General Manager Interview

The company will actually help you put together your resume and interview for the next position.

Interview Questions
    Salaries are already pre-determined, based on level of experience and position

Customer Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wawa.

You fill out your application online which includes a test that should not be very hard to pass. It is a typical test for retail stores and some may be familiar with it. There is a background check, and once a candidate passes all these an interview is set up.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of questions detailing why you would be an asset to the company, and asking of specific events where you helped someone out.   View Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barrington, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barrington, NJ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wawa in October 2013.

2 rounds. One with recruiter, one with AM.

Interview Questions
    • Very straightforward for anyone in the business or like.   Answer Question
    Not applicable

ACE Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wawa.

Went through 3 interviews starting with the talents acquisition. Went through general management questions. On third interview there were more open ended questions about my thoughts and feelings toward certain things.

Interview Questions
    • What some of my answers meant in relation to the company's core values.   Answer Question

CSA Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wawa.

First interview is over the phone. Second is a walk in. Interview consist of life events and decisions you made according to the event. Most questions sound like "Tell me about a time you were in an unsafe environment and what you did to correct it. Wawa is all about safety and customer service.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were similar but most were you sharing specific problems you had in the past   Answer Question

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitman, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitman, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wawa in May 2013.

A few weeks after applying online, the manager called me to set up an interview. The first interview was very relaxed. I was only asked "tell me about yourself" and why I wanted to work there. The second interview was with a different manager and more in-depth, with a lot of behavioral questions, "tell me about a time when...", questions about my work experience, etc. Overall it wasn't bad.

Interview Questions
    • What store do you often shop at that you think offers great customer service and why?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wawa in April 2013.

I applied online, got a call for a phone interview, after the phone interview was asked to come in for a group interview three days later, interview was a breeze very comfortable and short.

no, the offer is firm.