Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wawanesa Mutual
- Personal Line Underwriter (2)
- AB Claims Assistant (1)
- Underwriter Assistant (1)
- Underwriting Assistant (1)
Helpful (1)No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Wawanesa Mutual.
Applied online. Got a call back couple of weeks after. Had a phone interview for about 10 min. Was asked to come for the in-person interview in a week. Interview was about 45min. Asking general behavioural interview types of question. Next day got an email asking for the job-related references. All the references were contacted.
- what was a project you have recently worked for? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferAverage Interview
There was first the telephone interview, and then the actual interview. The telephone interview pretty much just asked when I was available for the interview, and what to bring. During the interview, the supervisor asked a lot of questions. But they were all general/ personality questions. You wouldn't be surprised.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Wawanesa Mutual (North York, ON (Canada)) in August 2011.
telephone interview with HR, and then interview with HR rep & a supervisor
- situational questions: "tell me about a time when..." Answer Question
take it or leave it
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week – interviewed at Wawanesa Mutual (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2010.
Phone interview first was very friendly and efficient. Advised of salary, hours. Set up a time for the interview. Was interviewed by HR rep and hiring manager of the department. Both very friendly. Numerous common behavioural questions. Time of questions of my own at the end. Good experience.
- Not difficult really, if you are prepared for behavioural questions. Just needed to give lots of specific examples of your accomplishments, when you worked in a team, under pressure etc. Answer Question
No negotiation. Told my salary and benefits.
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Wawanesa Mutual in February 2008.
1. phone interview
2. simple test - math....
3. face to face interview by manager and supervisor - background, experience, personality .......
- Why do you want to apply for personal line underwriter? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review