Wayfair

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Wayfair in November 2012.

Interview Details – Was referred by current employee and had a brief phone interview with someone in HR. Was brought in for an interview with two assistant managers of the department and spoke with them for about an hour or so. Received a call the next day from HR saying the job was mine.

Interview Question – What do you think we do in this department?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, entry-level position

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wayfair in February 2010.

Interview Details – At the time, Wayfair was still CSN Stores. A recruiter emailed me shortly after applying via my university job portal; we arranged an interview and I was sent an application to bring with me to the interview. I met with the hiring manager and had a relaxed and candid talk about the company, my experience, and the position. We decided during the interview that the position wasn't a good fit, and the hiring manager forwarded my resume for roles that might have been a better fit. I didn't end up hearing back from them, but my overall impression of the company was still positive.

There was a brief wait upon arrival, during which I had a chance to scope out the office. It's on the 9th floor of one of the Christian Science buildings (no affiliation), open plan with plenty of natural light. Everyone seemed busy without being frenetic.

Boston, MA

I applied online and interviewed at Wayfair.

Interview Details – Met with recruiter for fifteen minutes to review the position and answer any general questions. Proceeded with two managers for about an hour, that asked your basic interview questions (when have you encountered a problem, strengths/weakness, etc.) Can you deal with entering data for eight hours?

Interview Question – n/a   Answer Question

Marketing Operations Analyst

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Wayfair in March 2010.

Interview Details – Had two interviews one with the department manager and one with direct supervisor. Phone interview was appr. 1 hour and was for the most part describing what I would do and what I did in my previous position.
Several personality questions where asked and only a few merit questions mainly regarding foreign language abilities.

Interview Question – What do you want to do in 2 years   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wayfair

Worked for Wayfair? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wayfair Marketing Operations Analyst interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Wayfair employees and interview candidates.