Wayne State Research Assistant Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Wayne State (Detroit, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

Long, but fair. I had to send them documents and references but that is to be expected. The more relevant the references, the better. They were fair in what they asked. I was in front of a panel of three professors and it was down to me and one other candidate.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wayne State

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wayne State (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Interviewed by the Principal Investigator and a research coordinator. Very friendly and felt comfortable during the whole interview process. Was asked questions about past experiences. Very straightforward interview questions.

Interview Questions

• None that I can think of. It was a very straighforward interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wayne State (Detroit, MI) in February 2014.

Interview

1 round, just one to one interview. Generally it was all about our previous experience and interest to learn about the specific position title. Generally it was all about our previous experience and interest to learn about the specific position title

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Wayne State (Detroit, MI) in November 2010.

Interview

1 interview

Interview Questions

• Skills and behavior questions. Follow the star format when answering. No question really stood out as being hard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Wayne State (Detroit, MI) in April 2009.

Interview

Received an email, contacted by hiring manager and scheduled a time and place. Was nervous but I felt very relaxed once I met the people here

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer was accepted because I agreed without negotiating

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

Interview online, and it's an interview on professional subjects.