Wayne State

Relevance Date Difficulty

Resident Advisor Interview

Resident Advisor
Detroit, MI

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wayne State in February 2009.

Interview Details – There were two interviews. The first one was an individual interview with myself and a Community Director. The second was a group interview with myself and everyone who was applying for the position. It was an opportunity for our employers to see how we could function in a group setting. Overall, the people who did the hiring are people with great personality so my advice would be to be yourself and have positive things to say when you speak.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this position.   Answer Question
  • How would you rate your college experience, and how will your experience help you while holding this position.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Wayne State? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wayne State Resident Advisor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Wayne State employees and interview candidates.