Waypoint Homes

Updated Jul 21, 2014
Updated Jul 21, 2014

2.8

Service Tech Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Waypoint Homes.

contacted by hr department for pre-lim interview, was contacted couple weeks later by hr dept. to interview for different position. Interview was very pleasant and low pressure. I would be happy to interview again for desired position.

Area Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Waypoint Homes in May 2013.

Submitted resume online, received a call from a very pleasant hiring manager within 3 business days. She did a 45 minute phone interview with me, and said she would be forwarding my resume to the regional manager for further review and second interview. I received a call from the regional manager the next day to set up a phone interview. Both seemed extremely pleasant, and I look forward to my second phone interview. (I have not completed the interview process yet.)

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Waypoint Homes in April 2013.

Process went on for 8 weeks. Starting with a friendly call from CA and the HR department. It is when it hit the local level that everything went crazy. Had 4 in person meetings and 5 phone calls with different individuals in the company. Their answers and synopsis of the company was consistent. Get ready to work, we are fast paced, put your seat belt on your going for a ride!

Interview Questions
    • The questions that were asked were very typical. In fact when interviewing, each person had a generic list of questions that they had to ask. The most surpring thing for me is that seem scared to make a decision so they have to talk to another person and another person.   View Answer

Area Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Waypoint Homes in December 2012.

Set up an interview time, had a phone interview with a recruiter. Seemed like she liked me and told me she would give her notes to the hiring manager. She never called back. I followed up. Nothing. 3 weeks later I received an email at midnight stating I did not get the job.

Senior Human Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Waypoint Homes in August 2012.

Two phone interviews. One with Contract Recruiter and one with VP of Corporate Responsibility. One face to face interview with VP of Corporate Responsibility.

Interview Questions
    • What would you if a manager called you at 4:45 pm and said I want to fire ______?   View Answer

Home Rescue Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Waypoint Homes in August 2011.

Very quick process