Waypoint Homes

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Service Tech Interview

Service Tech

I applied online and interviewed at Waypoint Homes.

Interview Details – contacted by hr department for pre-lim interview, was contacted couple weeks later by hr dept. to interview for different position. Interview was very pleasant and low pressure. I would be happy to interview again for desired position.

Interview Question – all expected questions   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Property Manager Interview

Property Manager
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Waypoint Homes in April 2013.

Interview Details – Process went on for 8 weeks. Starting with a friendly call from CA and the HR department. It is when it hit the local level that everything went crazy. Had 4 in person meetings and 5 phone calls with different individuals in the company. Their answers and synopsis of the company was consistent. Get ready to work, we are fast paced, put your seat belt on your going for a ride!

Interview Question – The questions that were asked were very typical. In fact when interviewing, each person had a generic list of questions that they had to ask. The most surpring thing for me is that seem scared to make a decision so they have to talk to another person and another person.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Area Coordinator Interview

Area Coordinator
Irvine, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Waypoint Homes in May 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted resume online, received a call from a very pleasant hiring manager within 3 business days. She did a 45 minute phone interview with me, and said she would be forwarding my resume to the regional manager for further review and second interview. I received a call from the regional manager the next day to set up a phone interview. Both seemed extremely pleasant, and I look forward to my second phone interview. (I have not completed the interview process yet.)

Interview Question – What are you salary requirements?   View Answers (3)

Area Manager Interview

Area Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Waypoint Homes in December 2012.

Interview Details – Set up an interview time, had a phone interview with a recruiter. Seemed like she liked me and told me she would give her notes to the hiring manager. She never called back. I followed up. Nothing. 3 weeks later I received an email at midnight stating I did not get the job.

Interview Question – Nothing very difficult   Answer Question

Senior Human Resource Manager Interview

Senior Human Resource Manager
Oakland, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Waypoint Homes in August 2012.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews. One with Contract Recruiter and one with VP of Corporate Responsibility. One face to face interview with VP of Corporate Responsibility.

Interview Question – What would you if a manager called you at 4:45 pm and said I want to fire ______?   View Answer

Home Rescue Agent Interview

Home Rescue Agent
Oakland, CA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Waypoint Homes in August 2011.

Interview Details – Very quick process

Interview Question – Example of a time you had to negotiate   Answer Question

Worked for Waypoint Homes? Contribute to the Community!