We Energies

3.7

Clinic Administrator Interview

Lacking in objectivity

IT Applications Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at We Energies in February 2014.

Process took 3 weeks. Many on the job type of questions. Company wasn't hiring. Wasted time interviewing. I would not recommend this company to a friend.

Interview Questions
    • Specify a time where you went out and beyond to fix a customer issue.   View Answer

Electrical Engineering Co-Op Interview

I had a phone interview and personality test followed by an on-site interview. The phone interview mostly consisted of questions about past work experience. For the on-site interview I was interviewed by two engineers from the group. Both lasted approximately 30-45 minutes. All employees were very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to teach yourself something new and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at We Energies in March 2012.

Shilpa was very helpful along the entire process, reasonably quick to respond to any questions I had. The phone interview was also with Shilpa, from HR, and was not overly IT or skills focused, but more communications focused. There were two interviews total, one phone and one panel. Like all companies, it really helps to have a general understanding of the company you are applying for. Very professional culture. Possibly even too professional at times.

Interview Questions
    Was not given option to negotiate. Mentioned my expected salary based on what I saw on GlassDoor, got quite a bit less.

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at We Energies in April 2011.

They first did a skills test to see our basic background knowledge. Then they did an interview in front of four people. Finally they gave the remaining people a plant tour. They picked the ones who got the job from that group. Sadly i was not picked for the. At the end there was 6 left and 2 jobs.

Interview Questions
    • Was there diversity at your past jobs?   View Answer

Chemical Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Creek, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Creek, WI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at We Energies in December 2010.

Personality test online
    Skills test in person
    Panel Interview
    Plant tour

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with diversity in the workplace?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to be in charge of others safety and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Power Plant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at We Energies in February 2010.

The interview process is based on behavioral questions. They ask questions that are related to the duties you would perform working in that position and how your past experiences relate. They are looking for your actions in specific situations and what the outcome was. I was interviewed by a group of five individuals and the interview lasted approximately one hour.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any issues working holidays, weekends, nights or 12 hour rotating shifts?   Answer Question

Telecollector Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at We Energies.

For the call center the interview process consists of several steps. first you do an online moral/math survey. then you get an email giving you instructions to set a date to take a test in the office. the test makes you feel like a fish out of water and many parts have nothing to do with the call center job description. the next step is a phone interview. then you have your actual 1on1 interview (well 2 on 1). then there's an open house where they tell you about the company and the postion. If you're lucky you get hired after all of these steps are completed.

Interview Questions
    • scenarios for instances that could occur while speaking with a customer.   View Answer

Sales Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at We Energies in June 2010.

The interview was great the people there are very professional and konowledgeable. I would have accepted the position but decided against moving out of the country.