WePay

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Palo Alto, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at WePay in October 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online, and received an email regarding times I would be available for a phone interview. After a few emails back and forth, a phone interview was setup the same day. The initial phone interview lasted approximately an hour and I was invited to interview on-site the following day.

The on-site interview started with lunch, and then moved into a series of one-on-one interviews with various members in the development team, lasting a total of five hours. During a break, I bumped into the CEO and had a brief conversation with him. He was very nice, and reflected the laid-back work culture I observed.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between inheritance in PHP vs. Javascript?   View Answer
  • Using PHP, how would you take a string containing the letters "GOOGLE" and remove the duplicate letters to output "GOGLE" (without using array_unique)?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for WePay? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WePay Engineering interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by WePay employees and interview candidates.