WealthTouch

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Programmer Interview

Programmer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at WealthTouch.

Interview Details – very good experience. Smart people, asks the right questions

Interview Question – What inspires me   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes I could negotiate but there was a lot of demand from others seeking the job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager
Denver, CO

The process took 3 months - interviewed at WealthTouch in March 2009.

Interview Details – This is a small private company and they are very unorganized.. I did not hear back for 3 weeks after the initial interview and then I was brought in 2 weeks later for a second interview.. I did not hear back again for 2 more weeks so I had to battle dial them until I was able to get an answer.I was told that I would be sent an offer within 1 week. 3 weeks later (after numerous follow ups) I finally received the offer letter -on a Saturday- they wanted me to start on that Monday! This is just how they operate.. No formal interview process, they will get to you when they get to you. Good People though..

Interview Question – How do you think that you will impact the culture at WealthTouch?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Better negotiate a good salary, because unless you receive a promotion this company does not give raises or cost of living increases.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for WealthTouch? Contribute to the Community!

WealthTouch – Why Work for Us?

WealthTouch invites you to join a truly world class team of dedicated professionals who actually make a difference on how wealth is managed. You will be part Pablo Picasso and part Steve Jobs as you bring design and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WealthTouch interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by WealthTouch employees and interview candidates.