WealthTouch

WealthTouch Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at WealthTouch

Programmer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at WealthTouch.

very good experience. Smart people, asks the right questions

Interview Questions
    Yes I could negotiate but there was a lot of demand from others seeking the job.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at WealthTouch in March 2009.

This is a small private company and they are very unorganized.. I did not hear back for 3 weeks after the initial interview and then I was brought in 2 weeks later for a second interview.. I did not hear back again for 2 more weeks so I had to battle dial them until I was able to get an answer.I was told that I would be sent an offer within 1 week. 3 weeks later (after numerous follow ups) I finally received the offer letter -on a Saturday- they wanted me to start on that Monday! This is just how they operate.. No formal interview process, they will get to you when they get to you. Good People though..

Interview Questions
    • How do you think that you will impact the culture at WealthTouch?   View Answer
    Better negotiate a good salary, because unless you receive a promotion this company does not give raises or cost of living increases.