Weatherby Healthcare

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Weatherby Healthcare

Physician Consultant/Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Weatherby Healthcare in January 2014.

You will probably get scouted from LinkedIn. Then you will get a short phone interview followed by a lengthy second one. Then you com into the office where you are interviewed by several sales managers and directors. If you make it past them you eventually meet the top brass.

Interview Questions
    • Their interview style is different in that they basically let you interview them. I found out this is by design as they want to see if you can ask questions and control a conversation. If you just let them interview you I've been told they will typically not be interested.   Answer Question
    Was recruited to be a sales manager even though I had no industry specific experience, but I did have 20 years of sales 7 sales management experience. I was told I would need to come on and learn the business and that meant making $30k per yr with the promise of a golden horizon.

Sales Consultant Interview

Very effective interview process. I was first contacted by a recruiter and gave me a brief overview of the position and proceeded to give me a quick over the phone interview. She then offered me an opportunity for an in person interview. The interview began as a meet and greet with a number of other candidates for the position, after the meet and greet and a few words from the company's president the interview began. I met with several of their leaders that lasted about 10-20 minutes each.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were difficult just your basic interview questions such past experience, why this company etc.   Answer Question

Weatherby Healthcare Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Weatherby Healthcare.

The day of my interview I met with 7-8 people within weatherby over the course of 3+ hours. Really, do a panal interview!

Interview Questions
    • They were all your standard cookie-cutter interview questions.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation!

Sales Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Weatherby Healthcare in January 2013.

They first call you and have a brief 30 minute conversation by phone with one of the corporate recruiters in Fort Lauderdale/Salt Lake City. At which point they will then set up a time you would be available to come in for interviews (which were always on a Wednesday). When you go into the office for the interview it is normally with a large group of people (6-10), which they will tour through the office, giving a small presentation of each team and what specialty they work with. You then are brought into one on one interviews with management and senior management for 20 minute blocks, which they are extremely strict about maintaining. You will go through this process with normally 4-5 different interviewers, at which point they say they'll be in touch and your done. Was all in all a very painless ordeal and the people that work there are nice enough generally speaking.

Interview Questions
    • If you don't have as much sales experience as they would prefer they will let you know, and will ask why you think you would be a good sales person since your experience is not up to par with what they are expecting.   Answer Question
    They are strict with their base pay ($30,000), and everyone gets the same amount, its up to you to perform and achieve commissions in order to make money there. The opportunity to make good money is available IF you are put on a good team that has a strong locum network.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Weatherby Healthcare in August 2012.

You'll meet a lot of people when you come in for your interview. Be prepared to be there for at least 5 hours. Sometimes you'll start in a group when brought in for an interview and then you'll go off individually. Ask a lot of questions to the people you meet with and for their business cards because you'll meet with a lot of directors for each team. If you are brought in for an interview and out in 20 mins your probably not getting an offer. Or if you only have one interview and are supposed to be called for a second interview and you don't hear anything within 24-48hrs you're probably not having a second one. Talent acquisition is great and lead you through the interview and hiring process at every step, they are very helpful.

Interview Questions
    • No unusual questions. Mainly about my background and why I thought I could do the job.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Weatherby Healthcare in July 2012.

You have to interview with mulitple managers from different departments so that they can find the right fit for you. Incredibly tedious but worth it to find the right fit.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult, mostly questions to find your personaltiy, experience is not really needed   Answer Question