Weatherby Locums

Relevance Date Difficulty

Employee Interview

Employee
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Weatherby Locums in March 2012.

Interview Details – I knew before I even had my first interview that I wanted to work for Weatherby. They have such a great reputation. I was blown away by all of the leaders who made time to interview me, and was even more impressed at the professionalism and positivity in the office. People genuinely looks like they were happy to be working there. The only complaint I have is that it took too long to make me an offer... 3 months.

Interview Question – How did you handle your most difficult professional experience.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Weatherby Locums? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Weatherby Locums Employee interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Weatherby Locums employees and interview candidates.