Weatherby Locums

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engagement Interview

Engagement
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Weatherby Locums.

Interview Details – Very in-depth process. You will meet with several people and get a fantastic feel for the company while you are there.

Interview Question – Be ready to discuss things in detail. They really want to learn about you and your culture.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Weatherby Locums in August 2010.

Interview Details – I visited a couple of times and interviewed with several managers and directors. I fit for a couple of positions but they wanted to place me in the position that I was best fit and it is the position I currently hold. It allows me to utilize my skills to the maximum.

Interview Question – Cannot rememeber at this time what the questions were!   Answer Question

Employee Interview

Employee
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Weatherby Locums in March 2012.

Interview Details – I knew before I even had my first interview that I wanted to work for Weatherby. They have such a great reputation. I was blown away by all of the leaders who made time to interview me, and was even more impressed at the professionalism and positivity in the office. People genuinely looks like they were happy to be working there. The only complaint I have is that it took too long to make me an offer... 3 months.

Interview Question – How did you handle your most difficult professional experience.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Fort Lauderdale, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Weatherby Locums in October 2011.

Interview Details – Very thourough and friendly

Interview Question – What I could offer the company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – A breeze

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

Interviewed at Weatherby Locums

Interview Details – The hiring process was the best I have ever experienced. Constant communication and feedback, multiple interviews provided great insight into the culture of the company.

Interview Question – I don't recall one.   Answer Question

Worked for Weatherby Locums? Contribute to the Community!