Weatherby Locums Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Weatherby Locums

Engagement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Weatherby Locums (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

Very in-depth process. You will meet with several people and get a fantastic feel for the company while you are there.

Interview Questions

• Be ready to discuss things in detail. They really want to learn about you and your culture.   Answer Question

Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Weatherby Locums (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

I knew before I even had my first interview that I wanted to work for Weatherby. They have such a great reputation. I was blown away by all of the leaders who made time to interview me, and was even more impressed at the professionalism and positivity in the office. People genuinely looks like they were happy to be working there. The only complaint I have is that it took too long to make me an offer... 3 months.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle your most difficult professional experience.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weatherby Locums (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

Very thourough and friendly

Interview Questions

Negotiation

A breeze

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Weatherby Locums (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in August 2010.

Interview

I visited a couple of times and interviewed with several managers and directors. I fit for a couple of positions but they wanted to place me in the position that I was best fit and it is the position I currently hold. It allows me to utilize my skills to the maximum.

Interview Questions

• Cannot rememeber at this time what the questions were!   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

The hiring process was the best I have ever experienced. Constant communication and feedback, multiple interviews provided great insight into the culture of the company.