Weatherford Field Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2015

3.1

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Weatherford in September 2014.

Interview

Career Fair. It was an one on one interview. They said that they would interview for 2 sessions of 20 minutes each. One session by Drilling Optimization Specialist and the other by an MWD operations supervisor.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you had to face in your research   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Weatherford

Field Engineer Interview

Interview

two very easy interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Weatherford (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview was casual and easy going. It consisted of very basic questions about ones self. The interview was more of a meet and greet than a typical interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Odessa, TX

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Weatherford (Odessa, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Had just one personal interview in which I gave details of my education background, projects carried out & previous job experience.

Interview Questions

• Which would you care more for, safety or production output ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation done.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Weatherford (Bakersfield, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

It seems that Weatherford is a bit slow to hire and their systems are not all that great, but it was very low key and low stress. Field Engineers in the oilfield are pretty used and abused, so the requirements to get in are generally low. They expect someone that can deal with stress fairly well, and be able to make judgement calls often without having to call management too much. Also, if you can deal with little to no sleep, that helps.

Interview Questions

• What types of tools have you run before?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not much as far as negotiation. At the time, I was presented with a monthly income value that they gave Field Engineers at my level.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luanda, Luanda (Angola)

Application

interviewed at Weatherford (Luanda, Luanda (Angola)) in November 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by HR. Interview was with one of the manager from Weatherford International In Luanda, Angola. Interview was In English language and it was a very good experience for me...Right now I'm waiting to hear something on their side, the last that I called them (HR) they said me to wait their phone call or message.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Weatherford (Moscow (Russia)) in May 2014.

Interview

I took participation an assessement center in May, 2014. The day started from presentation, where HR speciallists told us about products of company. After that, we had some team building games and quizes in math, physics and English. The lunch and coffe breaks were provided. After all activities I had short final inteview about salary expectations and my preferences about job. The overall process took from 9.00 to 17.00. 1

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona, Anzoátegui (Venezuela)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Weatherford (Barcelona, Anzoátegui (Venezuela)) in February 2011.

Interview

It was an assessment you would have to show that you can work under pressure. the interview is in several parts and managers are with you during the process

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to sleep in a logging truck?   1 Answer

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Weatherford (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in October 2010.

Interview

2 initial interview with the Managers + 1 technical hiring test. 1st interview is with the hiring outsourcing person and continue with the interview with the end users with couple of technical question and backgrounds. The last one is to do a written technical test.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Weatherford (Cairo (Egypt)) in March 2010.

Interview

It went easy and simple 1 to1 interview it lasted for an hour asking me alot about my self and about my last job

Interview Questions

• What do you knoe about our company   1 Answer

Negotiation

we sat for an hour telling me about the sallery and the bonus and the working conditions and everything