Weatherford Field Engineer Interview Questions

two very easy interview

Other Interview Reviews for Weatherford

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Odessa, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Odessa, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Weatherford in March 2012.

Had just one personal interview in which I gave details of my education background, projects carried out & previous job experience.

Interview Questions
    • Which would you care more for, safety or production output ?   View Answer
    No negotiation done.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jakarta (Indonesia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Weatherford in October 2010.

2 initial interview with the Managers + 1 technical hiring test. 1st interview is with the hiring outsourcing person and continue with the interview with the end users with couple of technical question and backgrounds. The last one is to do a written technical test.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Moscow (Russia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Weatherford in May 2014.

I took participation an assessement center in May, 2014.
    The day started from presentation, where HR speciallists told us about products of company.
    After that, we had some team building games and quizes in math, physics and English.
    The lunch and coffe breaks were provided.
    After all activities I had short final inteview about salary expectations and my preferences about job.
    The overall process took from 9.00 to 17.00.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cairo (Egypt)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Weatherford in March 2010.

It went easy and simple
    1 to1 interview it lasted for an hour
    asking me alot about my self and about my last job

Interview Questions
    we sat for an hour telling me about the sallery and the bonus and the working conditions and everything

Field Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Weatherford in August 2008.

I was asked to come to the interview then i agreed. After a week then i did come to the office. I was interviewed by a Business Unit Manager and a Senior Engineer. After 40 minutes talking about background, university, previous work, then the BU Manager gave me some Basic Physics test-written test. I finished the test and discussed my answers to them and got back interviewed for about 30 minutes. 2 months later i got a call from human resource department that i have to check my email as they have sent me an offering for this job. But i have to pass the Medical Check up in their referred Hospital. 3 weeks after the Medical check up i was informed that i need to assign some agreement in their office. I asked the softcopy for the contract to be reviewed first by me.

Higher basic salary

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jakarta (Indonesia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Weatherford in October 2009.

I went to ITB. Weatherford open recruitment there. There were a 5 minutes interview. And then I was called for the second and third interview which were the pannel interview and presentation

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Maracaibo (Venezuela)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maracaibo (Venezuela)

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Weatherford in November 2008.

First of all, they called me and explained to me what the company does and asked me if I wanted to participate in the selection process, I said yes so they told me that I had to go to Puerto la Cruz (I was in Maturin, Venezuela) to do a personality test and an English test. We were 5 persons and they told us that there were more in Maracaibo. They also said that they would call us when the results were ready and to know if we were selected to go to the next part of the selection that was an Assessment Center in Maracaibo. Two weeks later they called me to go to Maracaibo (they paid everything). Four of the five persons in Puerto la Cruz, arrived to Maracaibo a Thursday in the evening to rest all night for the next day.
    On Friday morning we met the people who were selected in Maracaibo and began the Assessment center. We made lots of activities that proved us physically and psychologically. The activities were in groups, couples and individually. I don't remember all activities but I list some of them.
    1. Know each participant, the psychologists and the jury.
    2. They put us in a situation were we had to handle with a very angry boss and a client who wanted us to solve something, the boss was Latin and the client was Portuguese, so we had to speak Spanish with the boss and English with the Portuguese and also solve the problem. This was individual.
    3. They gave us a paper explaining that a train accident had occurred, the people couldn’t escape and the oxygen was running out, we had to choose the first 10 persons that the rescue team had to rescue and the order. This activity was in group.
    4. They put us in a false elevator with a person with claustrophobia, first they explained to us that we were late for an interview and we had to go as soon as possible. But the person in the elevator asked me to go with him to his floor so he could felt some company, but the elevator stopped.
    5. Also we did physical and psychological activities against the clock.
    All of these activities were dramatizations were we felt like it was real, these made me feel a lot of stress and tiredness at the end of the day. The assessment centre was from 8 am to 12 pm and then from 1 pm to 8 pm, it was really stressful. Only one person was selected, we were 8.

Interview Questions
    • This question wasn't difficult because the difficulty was in the other activities: Try to sell yourself to the company.   View Answer

Worked for Weatherford? Contribute to the Community!