Weatherford

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager
Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Weatherford in January 2010.

Interview Details – Previously had a phone interview with a recruiter and was then invited to visit location with the hiring managers. Spent 1/2 day interviewing and was told that there was another candidate also interviewing and that a decision would be made by the end of the week. I let a week pass and then e-mailed the recruiter on the status. No reply. The next week I called the recruiter and left a message on the status and got no reply. I'm a big girl and can handle rejection. Still after two weeks it would be nice to get any response yes or no, but it took another e-mail to get a response that another candidate was selected. The recruiting team for Weatherford needs to be a bit more responsive to candidate or they will continue to leave a bad taste in candidates and will share the same fustrations with others.

Interview Question – Describe a time that you were unalbe to complete a task on time. What did you do and how was the situation resolved?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Weatherford in January 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewer focused more on how unorganized the corporate HR function was than asking me questions. I barely had the opportunity to say much. During the introduction, I was told that the position I applied for was filled internally but there was a lesser position available. Not a good first impression of the company at all. When I followed up after not hearing back the following week, my emails and phone calls were not returned. Was not impressed with the company. Interview was difficult since I wasn't given a chance to talk.

Interview Question – Was I willing to consider another position?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Weatherford

Worked for Weatherford? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Weatherford Human Resources Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Weatherford employees and interview candidates.