Weatherford

Relevance Date Difficulty

Mud Logger Trainee Interview

Mud Logger Trainee
Midland, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Weatherford in December 2013.

Interview Details – Had 1st stage phone call and then 2nd stage phone call with the hiring manager. afterwards was schedule for a personality and drug test which took a while before the result got back

Interview Question – No much technical question, focus was on my resuming which I was able to defend good.   Answer Question

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Technical Support Specialist

Interviewed at Weatherford

Interview Details – Quick and straight to point . Sat down and was interview by two members of the current staff. Asked standard interview questions. The process took about an hour . Questions mainly about previous position and how it relates to potential position.

Interview Question – What do you expect out of managers?   Answer Question

Junior Field Engineer Interview

Junior Field Engineer

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Weatherford.

Interview Details – Got a call about a week after applying online. Looked like it was going to be a smooth process, unfortunately it wasn't. Person on the other side of phone said I would get an interview at (location) and find out then and there if I got the offer. I drove 2 hours to (location) spoke with manager for 5min!!!! and he told me he would pass it along to ft. worth, apparently that's where they process field eng. He didn't even give me his card, claimed to have forgotten it, and told me to expect an email if i advance. I've called the lady who recruited me , and apparently she has no clue as to how to the process works for eng. So now I have no way of knowing the status of my application, and I guess I'm left to assume I didn't advance until I receive notification otherwise.

Interview Question – No difficult question . Wasn't an interview at all. Wait till they go to your college, or a career fair. Unless your applying for operator position.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Weatherford.

Interview Details – Interviewed for a contract software development position. Originally called by a recruiter for a short phone interview. A relatively brief technical interview (less than 20 minutes) over the phone by another contractor followed. Technical interview was very informal. Not many technical questions. On the next day, the recruiter called with an offer without any on-site interviews with regular employees or management.

Negotiation Details – Rate was competitive and I was between jobs, so I gave it a shot.

Junior Field Engineer Interview

Junior Field Engineer
Buckhannon, WV

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Weatherford.

Interview Details – First was the phone interview. They asked easy questions such as what you know about the company, why do you wanna work here etc. Then was the face-to-face interview which was very laid back. Asked the easy questions again. was offered a position a week later. all this took like 3 weeks.

Interview Question – How do you handle work in stressful situations?   Answer Question

R&D Scientist Interview

R&D Scientist

I applied online - interviewed at Weatherford in April 2014.

Interview Details – First interview - Was contacted by recruiter over the phone - Knowledge about Oil and Gas, and experience. Sencond Interview - one on one interview with three pepole and research presentation. questions mainly about technical, and behavioral assessment.
Haven't heard anything back form weatherford even after one month, which is ridiculous.

Interview Question – what is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Repair and Maintenance Interview

Repair and Maintenance

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Weatherford.

Interview Details – My interview was very short. Weatherford in Casper, Wyoming tends to hire family members or close friends even if they are not qualified. The interview process was very unprofessional and short. My application and resume we're not even looked at. They had me do my application online during the interview and told me I was hired because they needed to hurry and fill spots.

Interview Question – There were no real difficult or unexpected questions. The interview process was very informal.   Answer Question

MIS Interview

MIS
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Weatherford in February 2014.

Interview Details – Submitted resume, and called a few times, and got the interview. I also has an ok GPA.

Interview Question – Other than your research for this position, did you know anything about weatherford?   View Answer

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Supply Chain Intern
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Weatherford in June 2013.

Interview Details – One telephonic interview followed by a personal interview.
The interview was very easy and based on my experience

Interview Question – What tools will you use to evaluate a new business venture   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Weatherford in June 2012.

Interview Details – I was an Intern, so I fell into the position.

Negotiation Details – Pretty straight forward, In my opinion, always ask for more than is offered.

Worked for Weatherford? Contribute to the Community!