Weatherford Interview Questions & Reviews

Took about 3 weeks, first and second interview, then will call for job offer

CNC Machinist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Big Spring, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Big Spring, TX

I interviewed online - interviewed at Weatherford in December 2013.

Fill-out application on website and submit resume.

Interview Questions
    I don't have any experience with the job and Weatherford is willing to train me. I thought that was enough, but they went above and beyond. They offered to get me a hotel for a month for my move, a sign on bonus, they are paying for all my PPE including boots, uniforms, and prescription safety-glasses; not to mention a wage much higher than most would pay. I couldn't be happier with Weatherford's negotiations!

Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Weatherford in December 2012.

I submitted an application in late October 2012, and got contacted for an interview in December 2012. The recruiter was slow in responding to emails about the position, but once she scheduled the interview, the process picked up some.

My interview was over Skype and it lasted 30 minutes. The questions ranged from my resume to getting water up a 7 story building. The interviewer spent sometime trying to get to know me better and understand why I would be a good fit.

Once the interview was completed, I received an offer in early January 2013. I was then placed in the training program for February 2013.

Interview Questions
    • How to get water up a 7 story building and what you would use to calculate the answer.   View Answer
    One offer was put on the table, and it was very reasonable. With the benefits included, I accepted within a day.

Technical Illustrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed online - interviewed at Weatherford.

I interviewed with a VP and 3 Product Line Managers separately. Each asked about difference areas of my skills and competencies. It was a thorough interview that went very well.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to show different parts of a tool from a CAD drawing which I had no previous experience working with.   Answer Question
    I was fresh out of college and did not negotiate.

Deployment Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Katy, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Weatherford in August 2013.

Only went to one 2 hour long group/panel interview after passing a phone screen. First, with a current deployment engineer and a member of the development department. Then, with the manager I would be reporting to. My interviewers were insightful, professional, and sincere. I was asked about my undergraduate experience and involvement in recent projects. Got an offer 2 weeks later. The background check took almost 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • If you were on vacation, enjoying the beach with your family, and a client calls that needs immediate emergency attention, what would you do?   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate. Salary offer was reasonable.

Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Weatherford.

Very poor questioning by inexperienced individual

Technical Sales Representative Interview

Wasn't too complicated. Met with Hiring Manager and was asked several questions. Waited 3 weeks to hear that i wasn't going to be going on to next round.

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Weatherford in June 2012.

In house progression. Informal interview

Interview Questions

First offer always lower than should be

Lab Technician Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Weatherford.

More interested in ability to be flexible and capabilities to learn rather than experience.

Interview Questions
    • How are you going to change the Culture at Weatherford?   View Answer
    I attempted to negotiate and they did not budge.