Weatherford

Updated Nov 7, 2014

2.0

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Junior Field Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Weatherford.

Got a call about a week after applying online. Looked like it was going to be a smooth process, unfortunately it wasn't. Person on the other side of phone said I would get an interview at (location) and find out then and there if I got the offer. I drove 2 hours to (location) spoke with manager for 5min!!!! and he told me he would pass it along to ft. worth, apparently that's where they process field eng. He didn't even give me his card, claimed to have forgotten it, and told me to expect an email if i advance. I've called the lady who recruited me , and apparently she has no clue as to how to the process works for eng. So now I have no way of knowing the status of my application, and I guess I'm left to assume I didn't advance until I receive notification otherwise.

Interview Questions
  • No difficult question . Wasn't an interview at all. Wait till they go to your college, or a career fair. Unless your applying for operator position.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Weatherford

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buckhannon, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buckhannon, WV

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Weatherford.

First was the phone interview. They asked easy questions such as what you know about the company, why do you wanna work here etc. Then was the face-to-face interview which was very laid back. Asked the easy questions again. was offered a position a week later. all this took like 3 weeks.

Junior Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Weatherford in September 2013.

1. psicological test (draws and descriptions)
    2.tecnical test a few questions, if u are not native english speaker u will recive some of the questions in english

Junior Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aqtöbe, Aktobe (Kazakhstan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aqtöbe, Aktobe (Kazakhstan)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Weatherford in May 2013.

Review CV, phone interview than point date. Company paid for travel by plane, hotel. All day interview with five person. team work. IQ test and etc. check knowledge assembly and dissasembly tools by instruction .

nothing

Junior Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Weatherford in April 2012.

Interview was really relaxed, basically chatted with them for an hour. The only real questions they asked was if I had a clean driving record and if I could pass a drug test. Called back about three weeks later by the hiring manager in Grande Prairie, missed his call and couldn't get a hold of him for two more weeks. After finally getting a hold of him he asked if I had a clean driving record then they sent me a job offer 4-5 weeks later

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with someone who was unwilling to follow proper safety procedures. (i.e. wear their hardhat)   View Answer
    • How would you deal with an operator who was unwilling to work?   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate because I needed a job but if you have to live in Grande Prairie you should try and ask for a higher base salary during training because I will be scraping by for the first nine months of this job.

Junior Field Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Weatherford in August 2011.

I personally delivered my resume to the front desk since the manager was out. I think submitting resumes online is hit or miss with so many companies using searching "hot words" in your resume using specific algorithms.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Pay is set to a certain level, no matter your experience. I'd negotiate a bonus and a set schedule right off the bat.

Junior Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chengdu, Sichuan (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chengdu, Sichuan (China)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Weatherford in September 2009.

1. resume review; 2. interview; 3. background test