Weatherford Laboratories

Interviews for Top Jobs at Weatherford Laboratories

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Weatherford Laboratories in August 2010.

The interview process was very disorganized. The company didn't know I was arriving for the interview, scrambled to find someone who could properly interview me, and then waited until the company was bought out to offer me a position in order to avoid paying a new employee the buyout check. I was offered far less than standard pay with no explanation as to duties or future career development possibilities.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult or unexpected came up in the interview. It seemed like a bullet point list of questions taken directly from ''Interviewing for Dummies''.   Answer Question
    I wasn't able to negotiate, but I would recommend that anyone considering a position here do so. Counteroffer with at least 20% higher than their initial offer.

PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Weatherford Laboratories.

Two interviews, the first was a behavior interview going over my resume and a laboratory tour. The later involved an interview with higher management.

Field Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Weatherford Laboratories in January 2008.

I Will start out by saying this is not a bad place to work but, I was not happy there more than i was happy about 60/40.
    the interview at the time i was hired was done by the manager and his assistant not a professional interviewer which is a plus( no trick questions) .
    The interview was rather simple, be honest and straight forward because the manager gets bored in a conversation quickly. They dot seem to mind hiring people without experience.

Interview Questions
    • A few questions to expect: Why do you want to work here?
      Why did you leave your other job?
      Are you willing to travel.
      Are you willing to work more than 150 days away from home?

View Answer
    There was no negotiating because i had no experience in this particular part of the oil and gas business.

Geoscientist Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Weatherford Laboratories in January 2012.

Went in for interview. Everyone seemed polite and deticated to their work. Have yet to recieve a call back however.