Weatherford

Updated Aug 19, 2014
Updated Aug 19, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Accountant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Weatherford.

Submitted resume and received request to come and interview. Did the whole panel interview and left with more questions than answers. Overall, it changed my mind about the company, and even had I received a firm offer, I would not have accepted. This company is just too far in transition - recovering from massive layoffs and hiring freezes, yet company still run like a mom-and-pop store. This place just doesn't know where it wants to go.

Interview Questions
  • Can you deal with no formalities-guidelines, etc   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Weatherford

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Weatherford in August 2012.

Called in for 1st and 2nd interview< Asked a list of questions How would you handle this situation? Asked if I felt over qualified? etc.

Inside recruiter asked what salary I required and said ok. Took three weeks - received an offer over the phone with confirmation in writing.