Weatherford

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Weatherford.

Interview Details – Hired through a recruiter from another city in Canada. Recruiter made initial contact with me after I had posted my resume in various places online. Recruiter arranged for a telephone interview and I was offered a contract position based solely on the telephone interview - not the usual process. There were two people on the other line, a technical expert and the development manager, both pleasant people. I felt like I was able to establish rapport easily.

Interview Question – What does the keyword 'dynamic' mean in C#   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Weatherford in July 2010.

Interview Details – Technical Telephonic round at first. After being shortlisted was called for a face to face technical round. After being shortlisted had a discussion and interview with the business unit lead and then finally a round with the HR.

Interview Question – What is a dll   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much. Just got a joining bonus

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Weatherford

Worked for Weatherford? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Weatherford Senior Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Weatherford employees and interview candidates.