Weatherford

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Slimline Junior Field Engineer Interview

Emerald, Queensland (Australia)

The process took a day - interviewed at Weatherford in December 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was held in Brisbane so I had to fly there at my expense. The interviewer was friendly informative and wanted to know about me not only in a professional sense but also my interests and desires regarding the position and the future. It's been a while since I was at an interview where I really wanted the job and they must of picked up on that because I got the offer. All in all, they made me feel comfortable and confident.

Interview Question – What do you already know about being a Field Engineer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I wasn't aware there was any negotiation possible but they are screaming for Field Engineers at the moment so the offer was pretty good.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Weatherford

Worked for Weatherford? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Weatherford Slimline Junior Field Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Weatherford employees and interview candidates.