Web.com Inc

Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Administrator Interview

Systems Administrator
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Web.com Inc in June 2011.

Interview Details – Spoke with a recruiter who was very hot to get me in to an interview. The interview was a round table style interview and I did quite well answering most of their questions. I had some difficulties with some of the questions near the end of the interview and they "went in for the kill" and became quite hostile. This was quite unsettling and was detrimental in my performance through the remainder of the interview. Later on in the hiring managers office the hiring manager made a casual offer but tried to negotiate the rate based on the poor interview performance I had exhibited with their aggressive and hostile interview style. The rate he was trying to negotiate was literally half of what I was currently making. I politely declined his casual "lets make a deal" offer and left.

Interview Question – The questions themselves were not difficult at all. It was more of the style of questioning. They asked a lot of scripting and SQL questions and did not give time to fully understand the question or any time to answer. If you did not snap out their correct answer instantly they wanted to move onto other questions. They were just plain hostile.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Hostile interview technique and lowball offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Web.com Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Web.com Inc interview questions and advice in Atlanta, GA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Web.com Inc employees and interview candidates.