Web.com Inc

Relevance Date Difficulty

SEO Specialist/Social Media Specialist Interview

SEO Specialist/Social Media Specialist

Interviewed at Web.com Inc

Interview Details – I worked my way up from being a customer service representative to SEO specialist. It was not a lengthy process to get hired into the company and moving to the Social media department only took two interviews. Once you are internal it's pretty much a popularity contest to see who gets what job.

Interview Question – They want to know which of the company's core values you related to the most.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to get them to give me $0.25 more an hour!

Web Consultant Interview

Web Consultant

Interviewed at Web.com Inc

Interview Details – I was hired as a business consultant (outbound sales) at first. After some time there was a lack of people on the back end closing side (web consultant) so I was promoted to a web consultant without an interview. The interview for a business consultant was pretty easy though. As long as you could speak intelligently and use a web browser, you were in.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Web.com Inc in January 2014.

Interview Details – WOW! This place has obviously been shlt on countless times, but I didn't heed the warnings and went for the interview anyways. They passed me around to people who spent less than 5 minutes with me, talking mostly about themselves, and then back to one person who told me that the company was not hiring right now, but that I would be considered in the future.

I know countless people who have worked here and left after less than a month because this company is awful. I was even told by somebody that I shouldn't take a job if they offer it to me, because they were planning on quitting that awful place.

Web.com may be the worst company on the face of planet Earth

Interview Question – Unexpected? One pretentious manager talking about how great he is at managing for most of my time with him.   View Answer

Social Media Specialist Interview

Social Media Specialist
Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Web.com Inc in December 2012.

Interview Details – I was hired immediately.

Interview Question – I did not interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was straight forward

Senior Leads Specialist Interview

Senior Leads Specialist
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Web.com Inc in March 2013.

Interview Details – Quite simple the average questions. Tell me an obstacle you overcame. What was your biggest win?

Negotiation Details – Pretty cut and dry..

Intern Interview

Intern
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Web.com Inc in February 2012.

Interview Details – One phone interview, then follow up interview with two employees in office

Interview Question – Define professionalism
Describe a time when....
  Answer Question

Modifications Specialist Interview

Modifications Specialist
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Web.com Inc in August 2010.

Interview Details – Online application. Contacted and interviewed with two people.

Interview Question – Ability to multi-task.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation process. The base pay is the same regardless of experience.

Social Media Specialist Interview

Social Media Specialist
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Web.com Inc in October 2011.

Interview Details – Did a written test and was then interviewed by two people, separately. A half-hour after the interview began, I got the job!

Interview Question – Can't think of anything outstanding. It was all pretty straightforward.   Answer Question

Outide Sale Representative Interview

Outide Sale Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Web.com Inc.

Interview Details – Very open nd honest about the pros and cons of the position and company. Set realistic expectations for sales reps.

Interview Question – Standard interview questions   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Web.com Inc.

Interview Details – Recruited and interviewed in a 3 step process.

Interview Question – All was explained clearly   Answer Question

Worked for Web.com Inc? Contribute to the Community!