Web.com Inc

Updated Nov 20, 2014

2.4

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Web.com Inc.

After speaking with 5 VPs and a Region Director expressing their great desire in hiring me, nothing really happened. Interview process took 4 months. I was told an offer would be forthcoming. I was also told the Branch I would be taking is in disarray and needs strong leadership but CLEARLY that branch is not the only thing in complete disarray.

SEO Specialist/Social Media Specialist Interview

I worked my way up from being a customer service representative to SEO specialist. It was not a lengthy process to get hired into the company and moving to the Social media department only took two interviews. Once you are internal it's pretty much a popularity contest to see who gets what job.

Interview Questions
    • They want to know which of the company's core values you related to the most.   View Answer
    I was able to get them to give me $0.25 more an hour!

Web Consultant Interview

I was hired as a business consultant (outbound sales) at first. After some time there was a lack of people on the back end closing side (web consultant) so I was promoted to a web consultant without an interview. The interview for a business consultant was pretty easy though. As long as you could speak intelligently and use a web browser, you were in.

No negotiation.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Web.com Inc in April 2014.

I have never had an experience like this with a Company before. The lack of follow-up is ATROCIOUS!! It's VERY simple!! You either want to move forward or you chose to go another way.
    VERY SIMPLE!! I still haven't received a definitive YES or NO response from them. Would not recommend this Company to a friend.

Interview Questions
    • The interview process was typical of a Company. But, they're lack of follow-up was HORRIBLE!!   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Web.com Inc in January 2014.

WOW! This place has obviously been shlt on countless times, but I didn't heed the warnings and went for the interview anyways. They passed me around to people who spent less than 5 minutes with me, talking mostly about themselves, and then back to one person who told me that the company was not hiring right now, but that I would be considered in the future.

I know countless people who have worked here and left after less than a month because this company is awful. I was even told by somebody that I shouldn't take a job if they offer it to me, because they were planning on quitting that awful place.

Web.com may be the worst company on the face of planet Earth

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected? One pretentious manager talking about how great he is at managing for most of my time with him.   View Answer

Outide Sale Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Web.com Inc.

Very open nd honest about the pros and cons of the position and company. Set realistic expectations for sales reps.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Web.com Inc.

Recruited and interviewed in a 3 step process.

Search Marketing Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Web.com Inc.

applied on careerbuilder...got phone interview with director, then got face to face interview w another manager.

Interview Questions
    • would i rather be a clam living in the ocean for millions of years but not moving much or would i rather be a fly that can go anywhere and live for like a week?   View Answer
    i told them what i was making at old job and what i would like.. and was not going to relocate unless offered that.

Senior Leads Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Web.com Inc in March 2013.

Quite simple the average questions. Tell me an obstacle you overcame. What was your biggest win?

Pretty cut and dry..

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Web.com Inc in December 2012.

I was hired immediately.