WebEx

3.3

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at WebEx in December 2010.

Seemed like a boiler room environment. Cool guys, but seemed to be looking for something I didnt have and werent telling me something. Cube environment. Asked how much I made in past. Inside Sales. No thanks.

Interview Questions
    • You're overqualified for the job. Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

See above

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at WebEx in October 2008.

Recruiter contacted me, had phone interview with Recruiter then with Hiring Manager. Had in person interviews with Hiring Manager, VP of my segment and VP of Sales.

Non-negotiable

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at WebEx in August 2008.

Great interview process, phone screen, then 1:1 where they rearranged schedules so I got to meet VP as well as directors and managers. Also they let me interview a rep as I asked to talk to someone in not management. Great process. Longest part was background check as not inhouse

Interview Questions
    • roleplaying on spot with director for a deep dive on questions about product   View Answer
    • asked what i could remember about business models by VP - he was looking to see what I retained   View Answer
    it was standard offer. I felt was fair so didnt negioate. Theres little room for that at Cisco as pretty cut and dry