WebMD Health Intern Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WebMD Health in April 2012.

I had 3 phone interviews. Initially I applied for another intern position, but I was recommended for other positions so I interviewed for two other intern positions. The questions were mostly background questions about my other internship experience, my personal successes, etc.

Interview Questions
  • I can't remember a difficult question, but I made sure I was prepared for those "strength/weakness/success" questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for WebMD Health

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at WebMD Health in April 2009.

had a short 25 minutes interview mostly about things on my resume and HR type questions. got offered a position 3-4 days later.

Interview Questions
    • General question about background and stuff on my resume   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at WebMD Health.

Basic Phone interview that your typical interview questions (ie: why would you like this position, what are your future plans, what do you know about the company...) After the phone interview, they ask you to come in and meet the hiring managers whom ask the same questions and just want to get a feel for who you are.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult, no technical questions necessary.   Answer Question

Worked for WebMD Health? Contribute to the Community!