WebMD Health Interview Questions

Atlanta Senior Manager Interview

Lots of questions about STAR

Intern- .NET Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at WebMD Health in April 2013.

Applied through school's career portal, got an interview call from the recruiter. The interview was pretty straightforward, it was all about what's there on Resume. They look for a fit and see if you can bring new ideas to the table.

Senior Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at WebMD Health.

Applied online but was endorsed by third-party vendor to the hiring manager; Went through a phone screen with the company recruiter, 3 in-person interviews (one at a time) with the hiring manager, direct supervisor and VP at the time. Background check was mandatory.

Interview Questions
    • Went through technical questions due to the nature of the job I applied for   Answer Question
    Salary already set by the recruiter during phone screen - didn't have much leverage to negotiate when the objective is to just get an offer.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at WebMD Health.

Interview with approx. 6 people and test to assess Javascript, Html, CSS skills.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at WebMD Health in June 2012.

Spoke with recruiter, then with colleague on phone, one face to face interview with 4 people, then offer. Very high emphasis placed on meeting a large cross-section of the team

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at WebMD Health in April 2012.

I had 3 phone interviews. Initially I applied for another intern position, but I was recommended for other positions so I interviewed for two other intern positions. The questions were mostly background questions about my other internship experience, my personal successes, etc.

Interview Questions
    • I can't remember a difficult question, but I made sure I was prepared for those "strength/weakness/success" questions.   Answer Question

Marketing Communications Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at WebMD Health in March 2012.

Everything is fine at first and then it falls apart. Recruiters are eager - and then it seems to go out of order once you are in for your first interview. They do not seem to communicate with one another - be prepared to waste your time.

nincompooperie

Technical Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at WebMD Health in March 2012.

The initial communications were very professional. The process was actually quite easy going with a phone interview with the hiring manager and prospective teammate. The second interview was in person and consisted of mostly questions related to my background, types of projects and products implemented previously, and and my detailed skill sets that would prove beneficial in supporting the product they were developing. It was one of the easiest interview processes in comparison to most organizations. However, my resume is very detailed, I provide detailed projects/product work samples from past organizations I worked for, and a long list of accomplishments that outlines everything any prospective employer would need to know about my experience. I felt very comfortable throughout the process and the folks I met with were very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Very nice and positive group of people.

Interview Questions
    • I can't think of any gotchya questions. They were very down to earth and it was a discussion versus an inquisition.   View Answer

Executive Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Very Slow. The panel interview process was not as orderly as I thought it would be. The description of the job from upper management and lower management were not consistent. this made it very difficult to prepare for the interview.

Interview Questions
    • what changes would you make to our videos even though you have not gone through discovery process yet?   Answer Question

SEO Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at WebMD Health in October 2011.

Everyone was amazing to speak with at WebMD and the hiring process was smooth. I spoke with the direct manager as well as had 4 short one-on-one interviews in-house with the key people that I would be working with. Everyone was pleasant, highly intelligent and it was quite refreshing to walk into a company where they knew precisely the type of person, personality, intelligence and passion that they wanted.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a keyword spreadsheet that consists of over 50K lines? What parameters would you include to scrub the data so that you can get the most of out it?   Answer Question