WebMD Health

48 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Advisor Interview

Client Advisor

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at WebMD Health.

Interview Details – met with multiple members of departments, most were with people I would work directly with. Process was long, but not difficult.

Negotiation Details – Was told that the amount I was offered was best they could do so I accepted. I found that others who negotiated after me made out better. Unfortunate for me but I needed the job.

Atlanta Senior Manager Interview

Atlanta Senior Manager

Interviewed at WebMD Health

Interview Details – Lots of questions about STAR

Interview Question – Worst trait about yourself   View Answer

Intern- .NET Development Interview

Intern- .NET Development
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at WebMD Health in April 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through school's career portal, got an interview call from the recruiter. The interview was pretty straightforward, it was all about what's there on Resume. They look for a fit and see if you can bring new ideas to the table.

Interview Question – No unexpected question.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at WebMD Health in October 2010.

Interview Details – Recruiter: Phone Call
WebMD PM: Phone Call
Financial Manager: Phone Call
WebMD PM and Manager: In Person

Interview Question – Are you familiar with SharePoint   Answer Question

Senior Technical Analyst Interview

Senior Technical Analyst
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at WebMD Health.

Interview Details – Applied online but was endorsed by third-party vendor to the hiring manager; Went through a phone screen with the company recruiter, 3 in-person interviews (one at a time) with the hiring manager, direct supervisor and VP at the time. Background check was mandatory.

Interview Question – Went through technical questions due to the nature of the job I applied for   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary already set by the recruiter during phone screen - didn't have much leverage to negotiate when the objective is to just get an offer.

Web Developer Interview

Web Developer
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at WebMD Health.

Interview Details – Interview with approx. 6 people and test to assess Javascript, Html, CSS skills.

Interview Question – What is a Javascript Closure?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Technical Product Manager Interview

Technical Product Manager
Portland, OR

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WebMD Health in March 2012.

Interview Details – The initial communications were very professional. The process was actually quite easy going with a phone interview with the hiring manager and prospective teammate. The second interview was in person and consisted of mostly questions related to my background, types of projects and products implemented previously, and and my detailed skill sets that would prove beneficial in supporting the product they were developing. It was one of the easiest interview processes in comparison to most organizations. However, my resume is very detailed, I provide detailed projects/product work samples from past organizations I worked for, and a long list of accomplishments that outlines everything any prospective employer would need to know about my experience. I felt very comfortable throughout the process and the folks I met with were very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Very nice and positive group of people.

Interview Question – I can't think of any gotchya questions. They were very down to earth and it was a discussion versus an inquisition.   View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WebMD Health in April 2012.

Interview Details – I had 3 phone interviews. Initially I applied for another intern position, but I was recommended for other positions so I interviewed for two other intern positions. The questions were mostly background questions about my other internship experience, my personal successes, etc.

Interview Question – I can't remember a difficult question, but I made sure I was prepared for those "strength/weakness/success" questions.   Answer Question

Senior Editor Interview

Senior Editor
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at WebMD Health in November 2010.

Interview Details – Extremely casual. HR is kind of a nightmare, so expect to be given the wrong day or time or building (there are two in NYC -- clarify where you should go). Can be a long process from application to interview, and sometimes even longer from interview to hire. Also don't be surprised to hear nothing at all -- they do tend to optimistically hold interviews even during hiring freezes.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult. Just expect to interview with multiple people in one sitting. They also have become keen on phone interviews as the initial interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Do not expect to get significant raises, so be sure that your salary is high when you come in. Otherwise you will never make any money at this place.

Marketing Communications Director Interview

Marketing Communications Director
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at WebMD Health in March 2012.

Interview Details – Everything is fine at first and then it falls apart. Recruiters are eager - and then it seems to go out of order once you are in for your first interview. They do not seem to communicate with one another - be prepared to waste your time.

Reason for Declining – nincompooperie