WebMD Health Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2015

2.5

Client Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WebMD Health.

Interview

met with multiple members of departments, most were with people I would work directly with. Process was long, but not difficult.

Negotiation

Was told that the amount I was offered was best they could do so I accepted. I found that others who negotiated after me made out better. Unfortunate for me but I needed the job.

Atlanta Senior Manager Interview

Interview

Lots of questions about STAR

Interview Questions

• Worst trait about yourself   1 Answer

Intern- .NET Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WebMD Health (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied through school's career portal, got an interview call from the recruiter. The interview was pretty straightforward, it was all about what's there on Resume. They look for a fit and see if you can bring new ideas to the table.

Senior Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WebMD Health (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online but was endorsed by third-party vendor to the hiring manager; Went through a phone screen with the company recruiter, 3 in-person interviews (one at a time) with the hiring manager, direct supervisor and VP at the time. Background check was mandatory.

Interview Questions

• Went through technical questions due to the nature of the job I applied for   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary already set by the recruiter during phone screen - didn't have much leverage to negotiate when the objective is to just get an offer.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WebMD Health (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interview with approx. 6 people and test to assess Javascript, Html, CSS skills.

Director, Marketing Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WebMD Health (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

Responded to a online job board posting, submitted application to company website. Was contacted two weeks later by an internal recruiting manager in the Human Resources department who was calling on behalf of the hiring manager for the position. We set up an interview to talk by phone a few days later. The conversation was to be expected from an initial human resources interview--very matter-of-fact, standard questions about background, suitability for the position, earliest availability, etc. During the course of our chat, it turned out that the position they were hiring for was specifically a marketing communications director, (not a director of marketing and communications), which was a position I wasn't particularly interested in.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a recent marketing campaign, the communications goals you established for it what metrics you used to determine if the campaign was successful.   Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WebMD Health (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Spoke with recruiter, then with colleague on phone, one face to face interview with 4 people, then offer. Very high emphasis placed on meeting a large cross-section of the team

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at WebMD Health (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied through an internal channel. I had 3 interviews (2 were selected by the hiring manager; as per standard company requirements). After all of those were done, all of the feedback was collected, an offer was presented to me. After I accepted it, finance had to approve it. I had to also complete a background screening.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WebMD Health (Atlanta, GA) in April 2012.

Interview

I had 3 phone interviews. Initially I applied for another intern position, but I was recommended for other positions so I interviewed for two other intern positions. The questions were mostly background questions about my other internship experience, my personal successes, etc.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember a difficult question, but I made sure I was prepared for those "strength/weakness/success" questions.   Answer Question

Marketing Communications Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WebMD Health (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Everything is fine at first and then it falls apart. Recruiters are eager - and then it seems to go out of order once you are in for your first interview. They do not seem to communicate with one another - be prepared to waste your time.

nincompooperie