WebMD Health Marketing Communications Director Interview Questions

Updated Oct 29, 2014

2.0

Director, Marketing Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at WebMD Health in October 2012.

Responded to a online job board posting, submitted application to company website. Was contacted two weeks later by an internal recruiting manager in the Human Resources department who was calling on behalf of the hiring manager for the position. We set up an interview to talk by phone a few days later. The conversation was to be expected from an initial human resources interview--very matter-of-fact, standard questions about background, suitability for the position, earliest availability, etc. During the course of our chat, it turned out that the position they were hiring for was specifically a marketing communications director, (not a director of marketing and communications), which was a position I wasn't particularly interested in.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a recent marketing campaign, the communications goals you established for it what metrics you used to determine if the campaign was successful.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for WebMD Health

Marketing Communications Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at WebMD Health in March 2012.

Everything is fine at first and then it falls apart. Recruiters are eager - and then it seems to go out of order once you are in for your first interview. They do not seem to communicate with one another - be prepared to waste your time.

nincompooperie