WebMD Health

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at WebMD Health in May 2011.

Interview Details – Traveled to NYC for a 30 minute cursory interview. Interviewer had clearly made up her mind before the meeting.

Marketing Interview

Marketing

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at WebMD Health in September 2009.

Interview Details – I was impressed with WebMD's process from the first phone call to the three in-person interviews. The interviewers were specific about the job requirements, intelligent, kind, put me at ease and impressed me as potentially compatible colleagues. I was very excited when they told me I made it to the top round of three serious candidates. They said I would hear back within a week or two. I waited three weeks, emailed them, got no response and only found out they hired another candidate when I called the recruiter. She was quite friendly and warm, saying they had just received acceptance of their offer to another candidate. I saw the job posted again soon after and thought it had mistakenly never been taken down from LinkedIn but a headhunter informed me that the new hire had been fired within five weeks of taking the job.

Interview Question – In what area of Marketing do you think you most excel?   Answer Question

Worked for WebMD Health? Contribute to the Community!