WebMD Health Technical Product Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Technical Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WebMD Health in March 2012.

The initial communications were very professional. The process was actually quite easy going with a phone interview with the hiring manager and prospective teammate. The second interview was in person and consisted of mostly questions related to my background, types of projects and products implemented previously, and and my detailed skill sets that would prove beneficial in supporting the product they were developing. It was one of the easiest interview processes in comparison to most organizations. However, my resume is very detailed, I provide detailed projects/product work samples from past organizations I worked for, and a long list of accomplishments that outlines everything any prospective employer would need to know about my experience. I felt very comfortable throughout the process and the folks I met with were very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Very nice and positive group of people.

Interview Questions
  • I can't think of any gotchya questions. They were very down to earth and it was a discussion versus an inquisition.   View Answer

Worked for WebMD Health? Contribute to the Community!