Webcor Builders

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Alameda, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Webcor Builders in February 2014.

Interview Details – Basic interview questions. I thought I did well in the interview, but was not offered a job. The interview process was straightforward. It was a half hour interview with 1 interviewer. The question were not too difficult. I don't know why I wasn't offered a position, but I plan to apply for a Webcor job in the future.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Project Assistant Interview

Project Assistant

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Webcor Builders.

Interview Details – Interviewed with HR, Hiring PM and head of project assistants.

Interview Question – Overall interview was painless.   Answer Question

Project Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Webcor Builders in March 2014.

Interview Details – Talked to representative at career fair, gave them my resume and their policy was that they would be in contact with me in a couple of week if they were interested. Several weeks later, got a couple missed calls from an unknown number. They had left no voicemails, so I called back and got the front desk of Webcor and explained my situation and just had her connect me to whoever I might have talked to at the career fair. Was able to figure it out and they had wanted to schedule an interview. Went in to meet with the head of the Alameda branch and had an hour long interview. It was pretty informal, he looked over my resume and asked me about some of the things. He then asked about my capabilities for doing a good job and being tenacious and persistent in getting things done. He told me that I should email him the contact info of my references, that they would check with them and also send me background check information. I sent him the info that night. Didn't hear anything until 3.5 weeks later I got an email with a job offer to be a project engineer at the San Francisco office w a salary of 67,000 / year.

Interview Question – No formal questions. Things were posed as "people who do well at this job are tenacious, can you be tenacious?".   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I actually haven't gone through the negotiation phase, I haven't actually accepted it yet, just got the offer today.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Assistant Project Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Webcor Builders.

Interview Details – i applied online and the process took about 4-5 weeks. first, i got phone interview with HR, then followed by a couple of in-person interviews with 2 separate project managers. then, i got a call from a VP for an informal phone interview and a job offer. the official offer letter came the next day.

Interview Question – the interview was just to find out about personality.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they offered equitably.

Alameda, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Webcor Builders.

Interview Details – I met and spoke to my interviewers first at a University career fair. I was then contacted by their office to set up an interview. The interview took place at their Alameda, CA office and was held with 2 employees. They were very friendly and sharp.

Interview Question – The questions were very straight forward, and the interviewers were very friendly, although they did seem to delve into my previous experience a bit deeper than on other interviews I have been on.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Intern Interview

Project Engineer Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Webcor Builders.

Interview Details – Interviewed at school and got the job two hours later.

Interview Question – What would you do if...?   Answer Question

Project Assistant Interview

Project Assistant
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Webcor Builders in May 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for a position as an Executive Assistant and had a phone interview with a recruiter. She spent a good amount of time going over my background and she recommended that Executive Assistant was not the position that I should seek. She kept my resume on file for future opportunities that may better fit my skill set. Two weeks later I received a phone call from a recruiter who had a Project Assistant position open up, and she said that the original recruiter had forwarded my info to her.
I interviewed the next afternoon, it was a one on one setting and felt very casual and open. I had the opportunity to speak honestly and openly about my background, my future aspirations, and what job I was capable of doing and where I wanted to go with it. The recruiter was very friendly and encouraging and she demonstrated that the company has a desire to recruit positive, skilled people who want the opportunity to excel and to grow within a company.
There were no specific, formal questions. She went through my resume and we spoke about my previous experience, then she went through the requirements of the position and discussed whether I met the qualifications.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Negotiation did not happen. The interviewer was very direct about what she was able to offer, but went into detail about the salaried compensation package and the promotion possibilities that the company offers.

MEP Superintendent Interview

MEP Superintendent

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Webcor Builders in June 2010.

Interview Details – Discussed past employment with Operations manager on phone. He later called to set up appointment to meet with his team. Met with his team and discussed past experience and what the project entailed. Agreed to call me within a week to confirm if I would be given an offer. My salary expectations were discussed before I left. I finally got the call and was told I was not quite what they were lookng for.

Interview Questions

• What do think your role in safety is?   View Answer
  • What will you do about quality control for the MEP's   View Answer

Worked for Webcor Builders? Contribute to the Community!