Webcor Builders

Updated Dec 11, 2014
Updated Dec 11, 2014

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Webcor Builders.

Applyed online for the position through the Webcor Builders website. Got a call from recruiters, 2 rounds of interviews. First round with Project Manager / Superintendents. 2nd round with Director level management. The interview process to just under 3 weeks and I starting working and showed up to the jobsite 1 week after accepting the offer.

Interview Questions
    • How will you contribute to innovation?   View Answer
    This was my first job after graduating college. Very solid offer with benefits. Didn't feel the need to negociate the offer I was given.

Anonymous Employee in Alameda, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Webcor Builders in February 2014.

Basic interview questions. I thought I did well in the interview, but was not offered a job. The interview process was straightforward. It was a half hour interview with 1 interviewer. The question were not too difficult. I don't know why I wasn't offered a position, but I plan to apply for a Webcor job in the future.

Anonymous Employee in Alameda, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Webcor Builders.

I met and spoke to my interviewers first at a University career fair. I was then contacted by their office to set up an interview. The interview took place at their Alameda, CA office and was held with 2 employees. They were very friendly and sharp.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were very straight forward, and the interviewers were very friendly, although they did seem to delve into my previous experience a bit deeper than on other interviews I have been on.   Answer Question

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Webcor Builders in May 2012.

I applied for a position as an Executive Assistant and had a phone interview with a recruiter. She spent a good amount of time going over my background and she recommended that Executive Assistant was not the position that I should seek. She kept my resume on file for future opportunities that may better fit my skill set. Two weeks later I received a phone call from a recruiter who had a Project Assistant position open up, and she said that the original recruiter had forwarded my info to her.
    I interviewed the next afternoon, it was a one on one setting and felt very casual and open. I had the opportunity to speak honestly and openly about my background, my future aspirations, and what job I was capable of doing and where I wanted to go with it. The recruiter was very friendly and encouraging and she demonstrated that the company has a desire to recruit positive, skilled people who want the opportunity to excel and to grow within a company.
    There were no specific, formal questions. She went through my resume and we spoke about my previous experience, then she went through the requirements of the position and discussed whether I met the qualifications.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation did not happen. The interviewer was very direct about what she was able to offer, but went into detail about the salaried compensation package and the promotion possibilities that the company offers.