Weber Aircraft

www.weberair.com

Weber Aircraft Interview Questions

Lean Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Weber Aircraft in August 2013.

Behavioral Interview by the peers was conducted first.

Design Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Weber Aircraft in January 2013.

It was a phone interview. A hiring company had contacted me before to set up an interview with the design manager at the company. Then the manager called me for about 30 minutes and we had very friendly conversation about my experiences as a student. I explained the projects I had worked on and my expectations about the job.

Interview Questions
    • Do you feel working better with teams or alone?   View Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Weber Aircraft in May 2012.

They do 7 hour face to face interrogations. They do this thing called targeted selection and its supposed to weed out dead wood yet the good ole boy attitude still exists and the most useless gets promoted. They still do a lot of talk about the good ole days and high school football. If you know any high school football teams and stats your a shoe in for engineering.

Interview Questions
    • Why with all the negative reviews would I still want to relocate to nowhere north Texas.   View Answer
    They made me wait 3 weeks before they agreed on a satisfactory salary. They seem to have no problem paying a contractor 55-60 per hour yet cringe at paying a direct more than 80,000.

Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Weber Aircraft.

It is usually very easy process and but can take forever to get an offer. They tend to forget who they interview or take forever in offering a job. Many applicants end up with another job before Weber remembers or makes an offer.

Interview Questions
    Went through hiring agency.

R & D Engineer Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Weber Aircraft in August 2010.

Set up a phone interview with Weber. Interview went well just mostly went over my resume and related experience. Interviewer was nice and seemed interested in what I was saying. Said they would call if I was selected to second interview which would be on-site and they would fly me down. Called me a few days later but didn't leave a message. I got another offer so I never called them back to see if I was selected or not.

R&D Design Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Weber Aircraft in July 2010.

Phone interview lasted 45 minutes, covered both technical and behavioral questions. Was asked to go to company for on site location. Interview process lasted from 8 am to 5 pm which included a lunch interview with the hiring manager. Most of day was spent touring plant and meeting coworkers. If hired it was explained there would be 3 weeks of training on the production floor to get familiar with the product.Day ended with group interview with 4 interviewees. Consisted of technical questions and previous jobs held.
    Group did not hold having a diverse background in high regards. If you have moved around in you jobs alot it probably will not impress them.

Design Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Weber Aircraft in January 2010.

Smooth