Weber Aircraft

Very Easy Interview

Lean Senior Manager Interview

Lean Senior Manager
Gainesville, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Weber Aircraft in August 2013.

Interview Details – Behavioral Interview by the peers was conducted first.

Interview Question – What is written on the lid of sewage man hole?   Answer Question

Design Engineer I Interview

Design Engineer I
Denton, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Weber Aircraft in January 2013.

Interview Details – It was a phone interview. A hiring company had contacted me before to set up an interview with the design manager at the company. Then the manager called me for about 30 minutes and we had very friendly conversation about my experiences as a student. I explained the projects I had worked on and my expectations about the job.

Interview Question – Do you feel working better with teams or alone?   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer
Gainesville, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Weber Aircraft in May 2012.

Interview Details – They do 7 hour face to face interrogations. They do this thing called targeted selection and its supposed to weed out dead wood yet the good ole boy attitude still exists and the most useless gets promoted. They still do a lot of talk about the good ole days and high school football. If you know any high school football teams and stats your a shoe in for engineering.

Interview Question – Why with all the negative reviews would I still want to relocate to nowhere north Texas.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They made me wait 3 weeks before they agreed on a satisfactory salary. They seem to have no problem paying a contractor 55-60 per hour yet cringe at paying a direct more than 80,000.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Weber Aircraft.

Interview Details – It is usually very easy process and but can take forever to get an offer. They tend to forget who they interview or take forever in offering a job. Many applicants end up with another job before Weber remembers or makes an offer.

Interview Question – none, all are simple.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Went through hiring agency.

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Weber Aircraft in January 2010.

Interview Details – Smooth

Interview Questions

R & D Engineer Interview

R & D Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at Weber Aircraft in August 2010.

Interview Details – Set up a phone interview with Weber. Interview went well just mostly went over my resume and related experience. Interviewer was nice and seemed interested in what I was saying. Said they would call if I was selected to second interview which would be on-site and they would fly me down. Called me a few days later but didn't leave a message. I got another offer so I never called them back to see if I was selected or not.

Interview Question – What makes you better than the other candidates?   Answer Question

R&D Design Engineer Interview

R&D Design Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Weber Aircraft in July 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview lasted 45 minutes, covered both technical and behavioral questions. Was asked to go to company for on site location. Interview process lasted from 8 am to 5 pm which included a lunch interview with the hiring manager. Most of day was spent touring plant and meeting coworkers. If hired it was explained there would be 3 weeks of training on the production floor to get familiar with the product.Day ended with group interview with 4 interviewees. Consisted of technical questions and previous jobs held.
Group did not hold having a diverse background in high regards. If you have moved around in you jobs alot it probably will not impress them.

Interview Questions

Worked for Weber Aircraft? Contribute to the Community!