Weber Shandwick Internship Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2015

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Weber Shandwick (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

I received an email from HR asking if I was interested in the consumer internship. Since I was out-of-state she scheduled an Skype interview with five different executives from the consumer practice. Each interview was timed at 20 minutes each and in total lasted an hour. The interview was formal and mainly focused on my internship choices, why I wanted to practice PR, and my interest in the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Weber Shandwick

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Weber Shandwick (Bloomington, MN).

Interview

Was asked to come in for an initial interview with the VP of HR. If things went well at this first meeting I was told I would be asked to take a writing test and then come in for a second interview. She asked me general interview questions about my previous internships and asked me to take the writing test. She asked me what I know about Weber Shandwick and why Weber Shandwick.

Interview Questions

• She asked me to walk her through my biggest project I did at my last internship.   Answer Question