Weber Shandwick

Relevance Date Difficulty

Internship Interview

Internship
Bloomington, MN

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Weber Shandwick.

Interview Details – Was asked to come in for an initial interview with the VP of HR. If things went well at this first meeting I was told I would be asked to take a writing test and then come in for a second interview. She asked me general interview questions about my previous internships and asked me to take the writing test. She asked me what I know about Weber Shandwick and why Weber Shandwick.

Interview Question – She asked me to walk her through my biggest project I did at my last internship.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Weber Shandwick

Worked for Weber Shandwick? Contribute to the Community!

Weber Shandwick Videos

Weber Shandwick – Why Work for Us?

Weber Shandwick is a global public relations and communications leader. Across an expansive global network of public relations practitioners, our award-winning communications teams bring to every engagement an… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Weber Shandwick Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Weber Shandwick employees and interview candidates.