Weber Shandwick Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Weber Shandwick.

I applied online and got a phone call to come in for an interview early the next week. I came in for an initial interview with one person from HR, and then moved to another room the same day with 4 people for a group panel interview. I was then told they would be sending me a take-home writing via e-mail (test had a 2 hour limit), which I took the next day. I was asked back the day after that for a second interview with a senior VP, and was then hired a day or two after. The process was pretty smooth and everyone was very nice, but the writing test was a bit more difficult than other writing tests I had taken. The culture of the office is pretty standard, but made of mostly women (about 90%). Hours are long, as you are expected to stay past 5 most nights.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation phase for interns. Pay is not great, but interns are almost always hired on full-time after 6 mo - a year.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Weber Shandwick.

Was asked to come in for an initial interview with the VP of HR. If things went well at this first meeting I was told I would be asked to take a writing test and then come in for a second interview. She asked me general interview questions about my previous internships and asked me to take the writing test. She asked me what I know about Weber Shandwick and why Weber Shandwick.

Interview Questions
    • She asked me to walk her through my biggest project I did at my last internship.   Answer Question