Weber Shandwick

Relevance Date Difficulty

Public Relations Intern Interview

Public Relations Intern
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Weber Shandwick.

Interview Details – Very nice people. Applied online. HR sent me an email and I had two interviews. They asked basic questions about past experiences and it was very friendly. I met with four people and they described the job and asked what I could offer to them. Set pay so I didn't even think of negotiating.

Interview Question – Straight forward past experiences   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Public Relations Intern Interview

Public Relations Intern
Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Weber Shandwick in June 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and received an email from HR manager few weeks later, arranging time for an interview. The first interview was a phone interview with HR manager, didnt really ask anything job related, but really some availability and schedules. I went in to the office for a group interview couple days later, with 3 other candidates and 2 executives from the specific team we were interviewing with. Interview consists oral and written tests.

Interview Question – what do you think of public relations   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Weber Shandwick

Worked for Weber Shandwick? Contribute to the Community!

Weber Shandwick Videos

Weber Shandwick – Why Work for Us?

Weber Shandwick is a global public relations and communications leader. Across an expansive global network of public relations practitioners, our award-winning communications teams bring to every engagement an… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Weber Shandwick Public Relations Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Weber Shandwick employees and interview candidates.