Weber Shandwick

2.5

Public Relations Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Weber Shandwick.

Very nice people. Applied online. HR sent me an email and I had two interviews. They asked basic questions about past experiences and it was very friendly. I met with four people and they described the job and asked what I could offer to them. Set pay so I didn't even think of negotiating.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Weber Shandwick

Public Relations Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Weber Shandwick in June 2010.

I applied online and received an email from HR manager few weeks later, arranging time for an interview. The first interview was a phone interview with HR manager, didnt really ask anything job related, but really some availability and schedules. I went in to the office for a group interview couple days later, with 3 other candidates and 2 executives from the specific team we were interviewing with. Interview consists oral and written tests.

Interview Questions