WebiMax

Very Easy Interview

Inbound Marketer Interview

Inbound Marketer
Mount Laurel, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WebiMax in March 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted resume via indeed.com. Got a call back. Was called in for an interview. The head of the department read questions off his laptop and stared at me. A little over a week later, I was emailed a job offer letter.

Interview Question – I was asked several questions about the technicalities of SEO when it was an entry level job and he knew I had only journalism experience.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation what so ever. In fact, it was an at will hire.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for WebiMax? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WebiMax Inbound Marketer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by WebiMax employees and interview candidates.