WebiMax Interview Questions

1.7

Inbound Marketer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WebiMax in March 2013.

Submitted resume via indeed.com. Got a call back. Was called in for an interview. The head of the department read questions off his laptop and stared at me. A little over a week later, I was emailed a job offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked several questions about the technicalities of SEO when it was an entry level job and he knew I had only journalism experience.   View Answer
    No negotiation what so ever. In fact, it was an at will hire.

Business Development/Inside Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WebiMax in May 2014.

Webimax is a young and fast growing company! I researched this company after coming across many appearances on television by the young and talented CEO, Ken Wisnefski. I reached out to their talent acquisition/recruiter who was absolutely wonderful and a pleasure to communicate with! They are receiving a lot of great exposure and NOW is a great time to be a part of this company!
        Webimax had a career day which was TOP NOTCH! The executive team spoke about the company's vision and the direction they are headed! They put on a great presentation to attract new talent!
        I was able to meet all the management team and principals who were a team of young and intelligent folks! Ken had truly put together a great team to lead this company into the future! :)
        After the career day, I was invited back for a second interview with the sales manager and COO, both of them were very informative. I was there for an additional hour to answer general questions about my background, experience as it relates to the position and sales style.
        An offer was to follow the following week.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected or out of the ordinary. Questions were general sales style and background / experience questions and how they relate to consultative sales.   Answer Question

Regretfully, I had to rescind my accepted offer b/c I found out that I was unable to transfer a contract with my current client that I was obligated to fulfill until the end of the year. This was a matter of bad timing and miss-communication between myself and my current client.
      I learned a great lesson through this experience and I only hope that I can revisit this opportunity w/ Webimax again at the end of the year! I hope they will invite me back! :)

SEO Content Writer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at WebiMax.

It was pretty simple. Interview through the phone and in person.

Interview Questions
    Pretty simple, just tell them what you want and see if they provide it.

Worked for WebiMax? Contribute to the Community!